Chapter 36: The two Blonde's Search

Where is she?

A certain blonde walked around the colostrum with anxiety and uneasiness. Furrowing his eyebrows, he searched for the woman with short black hair. It's been hours since Laxus haven't seen Quin or greet her. There is a certain awkwardness between the two because of the incident in the resting room. Therefore, Laxus had put some distance with Quin and didn't hold a conversation with Quin, thinking that maybe this awkwardness will go away by some time later. He couldn't see Quin after he went to fight against Alexei from Raven Tail. Couldn't stand waiting for the return of Quin, Laxus decided to search for the woman.

Don't tell me something had happened to her?

On the other side of the colostrum, there's someone also searching for the black-haired mage. A girl with her blond hair tied to a half ponytail, clutched her fist, rushing through the hallway to the garden. Her celestial keys were jingling at the side of her hips as an anxious expression is plastered on her face.

Quin! Hope she's alright!

A few minutes ago, Lucy realized that there was a memo inside her pocket. Cautiously yet curious, she slowly opened the note and read through the context.

Dear Miss Heartifila,

I believed that you had noticed the disappearance of your fellow cousin. I'm writing this notice to informing the situation of your cousin, Quin Heartifilia, or our master, Jamie Quintana.

She was trying to break her seals on her magic current forcefully. And as you know, it's not possible to break the seals all alone. It requires lots of magic and borrowing another person's magic to help for the seal. If not cautious, it might lead to her death. Jamie attempted to break the seals all by herself, which only result in success on breaking one of the seals.

I was able to realize her doing and rescued her from her magic exhaustion. It still requires time for her to recover. Therefore, I want to look after her for a few days in my room for her recovery, yet I thought you might be worried after reading this.

Meet me in the center garden in the colostrum by 5 pm. I will explain later on.

Yours sincerely,

Minerva

Impatience and worried about the woman, she rushed through the hallway with a sense of worrisome within her heart, praying for the safety and the well-being of the friend. Her accelerated steps and worried expression had left the surrounding people concerned, yet unable to call on to her due to her accelerated steps and her arrogance towards the surrounding. All Lucy was concerned is the situation that Jamie is in as she's the only one in Fairy Tail knew the truth behind her artificial identity.

Sprinting through the hallways, walked down one floor and turned left, a garden with a huge oak tree centered by all kinds of flowers appeared in front of Lucy's eyes. Purple lavenders, white lilies, yellow buttercups and the combination with the violet and pink Astilbe had produced a sense of elegence, dignified atmosphere. At the sides of the garden, there are several trees that surrounded the centered oak tree, emphasizing the sense of elegance. The red maple tree, the Mongolia tree, and some smaller oak trees were placed around the huge oak tree as if they were protecting the old oak tree. Beneath the surrounding trees, white benches are placed for the people who wanted to enjoy the silence, quiet atmosphere. Lucy walked into the park and looked around for the person named Minerva when she heard a voice behind her.

"So you are finally here."

A woman with her straight black hair appeared behind the blonde and landed elegantly on the stoned floor. Her hair was no longer tied to buns as she's too tired to tie it back to two buns. Sweats appeared on the sides of her face, as she closed the portal behind her. Lucy recognized the physical feature of the women as she quickly asked the situation that Jamie was in.

"She's alright. Lucky that I came quickly as she had magic exhaustion. The magic within her was leaking and there's barely any magic left in her body when I arrived. I need to push some of my magic into her body for her to escape from the dangerous situation."

Minerva quickly gave Lucy a brief explanation of Jamie's situation as Lucy let out a sighed of relief, slowly releasing the tight clutch hand.

"I'm glad."

"No time to speak now. I was being spied by my guild, and I won't feel safe leaving Jamie in my guild room alone despite there's strong lock in the entrance. Let's switch places."

Minerva opened the portal again towards her room in Sabertooth. She then entered the portal with a signal to Lucy to follow her. Lucy whose quickly nodded as she knew the situation that Minvera was from Jamie in the past, nervously stepped into the portal. Unexpected the texture of the flooring inside the portal, Lucy had a surprised expression on her face as she stabilized herself in the portal. Minerva raised her hand as the entrance of the portal disappeared from the garden in a flash of blue.

After the disappearance of the portal, another figure appeared in the garden. With his blond hair and signature lightning-bolt scar on his right eye, the man had attracted most of the people's attention on his way towards the garden. Women started to squeak, cheer for the man and men either admired or hated the blonde, started glaring, watching closely at his actions.

"Where is she?"

The man whispered to himself with an apprehensive tone as he looked around the area. Laxus, whose constantly growing more worried for the woman with little magic, motived him from finding for her. Along with his worries and fidgety, he searched for her everywhere, yet still unable to find any trace of the woman that he's searching for. Therefore, he went to the final destination that he had not search before. The center garden. Looking through the bushes, behind the trees and around the centered oak tree, Laxus couldn't found any clues related to the girl that he's searching for.

Seriously where is she!?

"Laxus! There you are! We are finding you! Where have you- wait what's with the expression on your face?"

A woman with her curly hazel hair, rectangle-framed glasses and a fairy tail symbol on her left arm walked near the lightning dragon slayer. Two fairy tail member, one with his long mint-green hair and one with his helmet and weird dolls floating in the air, trailing behind her, witness the Lighting dragon slayer's slightly agitated expression despite from other's perspective, his expression seems unchanged from the earlier match. The Thunder God tribe came to search for their idol due to the long disappearance himself from the guild and the guild was preparing to go back to their accommodation to call for a day.

"Did you guys see Quin?"

"Not sure. But I heard Lucy said just now that she went back to her apartment first since she not feeling well. Lucy also said she's going to visit her so go without her."

The leader of the Thunder God Tribe, Freed answered his question with suspicion within his tone as he's thinking the reason behind Laxus' question.

"Yea, and we don't know where you are, so we come searching for you. Does that answer solve your search?"

The doll master, Bickslow replied with a smirk on his face as Laxus noticed the question that Bickslow is implying. He quickly sighed and put his hands in the pocket as his agitated expression was replaced with a frown. Freed and Evergreen who didn't really understand the situation quite well had some kind of realization sparked through their mind.

"Wha-Don't tell me!! Laxus, you have been searching for Quin all this time?!!"

Freed shouted as he nervously questioned it back to Laxus. Laxus, who just completely ignored the green haired man question and walked ahead without waiting for his team.

"Freed. Annoying."

"BUT LAXUS!! THAT'S NOT A SIMPLE THING-"

Freed whose being left behind, quickly caught up with Laxus, continued to throw various question towards Laxus. Laxus ignored Freed's constant's question and continued his way back to the other guildmates.

"Unbelievable. THAT Laxus is attracted to a girl."

Evergreen who witness that silent Laxus, widen her eye with surprise. She quickly catch up with with two in front, sweating at the persisted, overly worried Freed. Bickslow, whose still standing near the garden, smirking at the figure that was walking away from the group as he slowly follow the group at the back.

"Well. It's Jamie after all~"