Chapter 12: Training with seals on Minerva

The Third person's Pov

"Wa!!"

BOOM!!!

Clamorous noises were heard on the east side of Fiore as the people in the town spurred the heads to the forest beside them. Under the shades of green, a bunch of young mages from Sabertooth was training with a strong mage leading them. Sweating and panting hard, they endured the harsh training menu as some continued to send attacks towards the mage with her long black straight hair tied into two buns. Closing her eyes, She focusing on the movements of the other mages just by instinct while other members shooting their magic towards her. She flipped herself upward, jumped up the trees, dodging the attacks and knocking the mages unconscious by hitting the necks of the mages. She landed on the tree bark and confident that she had knocked every mages unconscious until a sudden shot from the right side surprised her. Fortunately, she dodged the attack, leaving a small scrape on her face and a small wound on her arms.

"You had let your guard down too quickly, Minerva" a figure of a young woman with her usual dark blue cape walked casually in this dangerous area, a benign smile plastered on her face. Minerva simply sighed as she stood up from her fighting disposition.

"Don't make a sudden appearance, Jamie. You almost make me fight."

"Gomen. Gomen~I come here for business." Jamie, or the Master of Sabertooth, let her playful smile. She used her air magic, which has the same foundation of her water magic water atoms in the air, to gather the unconscious mage into one place. She then walked towards Minvera as some medics Sabertooth mages heal the wounded mage.

"As usual, Minerva, you're way too harsh to your opponents."

"They're too weak don't blame me. If they want to fight back, try standing up and fight me back. and release these seals." Showing the marine blue seals on her wrist, she demands the remove of her restriction in magic powers. Jamie smiled as she raised her hands like a child.

"Hai hai. Oju-sama." In instinct under the dark blue cape, her brown eyes are changed into bright violent, glimpsing the magic currents in Minerva's body. Under the seal, the current of magic was cut down as the magic had stopped circling. Jamie held her hand above the seal as she broke the seal.

Raquan hidden magic and Null magic: Magic current seal: removal

The symbol of the seal had crashed into pieces as Minerva felt the magic running through her veins again. She closed her eyes and tried to activate her space magic.

"Well~ How do you feel?" Jamie asked with a mischievous smile on her face. Ignoring the smirk on Jamie's face, Minerva let out a relieved sigh, a smile plastered on her face.

"Better that never." Jamie giggled at her response, held in her tears and a hand on her stomach. The arrogant yet strong Mage of Sabertooth unexpectedly asked the master of the guild to seal her great amount of magic and train with the new member without her magic.

"Never expected you to ask me to cut your magic current for a while. So the strongest Mage in the strongest guild in Fiore wanted to strengthen herself, huh? Pttf." Despite the fact that Minerva is one of the strongest members of Sabertooth, Jamie continued to giggle at Minerva's sudden motivation to strengthen her magic. Irritated at Jamie's giggles, Minerva started to get impatient at her guild master.

"So what's the deal for you to personally find me, guild master?" Minerva stood straight with her hand crossed below her chest, she had an ink mark on the side of her face, peevishly waiting for the guild master to calm down.

"Right. I almost forgot. Here, a direct request from a client." Changing her tone to a solemn, filled with seriousness, Jamie held out a piece of request paper and Minerva, who quickly caught the vibe that her guild master is producing, placed her irritated face with a stoic face. Minerva held the paper and read through it, as she realized the significance of the client in this mission.

"The client of this mission is Jude Heartfilia, the former head of the Heartfilia's company. Although they went bankrupt, Mr. Heartfilia continues his road on research on magic and financial support. His research brought a few fortunes to the guild that he's currently in, Love and Lucky guild. He had asked a lot of guilds for helping out his research and this time he asked you to help him transporting and protecting him from the dark mages attacks. It seems that there are rumors about him working with one of the archaeologists named Jean-Luc Neville on obtaining a powerful magic device, so he was a target by dark mage guilds. The limit of this mission is one week due to his illness in his old age. He wanted protection until the device was safely inherited to another person. Are you going to accept the job?" Minerva looked at the price as it's beneficial for her due to the high price was given. Witnessing her nodding her head, Jamie let out a relieved sigh, a genuine smile plastered on her face.

At least I should help Lucy's Father a bit by letting Minerva accepting the quest.

"I'm glad. He's a nice person, please treat him well."

"I got it. I wouldn't disgrace you, Jamie." Smiling in delight, Minerva waved the paper as if she's asking Jamie not to worry. Jamie smiled as she walked out of the forest with Minerva and the other mages, who are medics and currently unconscious. Throughout the way, Jamie is quiet, remembering her childhood, the guild filled with energy and sometimes chaotic, the place where she had her family member, the place where people are still waiting for them to return.

Blue pegasuses and Lamia Scale still seem to help Fairy tail finding Tenrou Island, finding the elite members. It's really been seven years since they left. Evergreen, Bickslow and Freed, where are you guys? I'm now the same age as you guys are when you guys disappeared from this world. I wonder if someday you guys come back, will you guys miss me? Wanted to see me? and...Laxus, how long is your journey going to last? Where are you right now? How are you doing right now?It's been seven years since I last seen you. Do you miss me? Do you still remember me?

"Eh? It's started to rain. Let's hurry back." Minerva and the mages rushed passed me, looking for the shelter for the injured mage. Holding my rain-drop metal necklace, I stared out to the blue gloomy sky as if it's reflecting the solitude in my heart. A drop of water dripped onto my cheeks, followed by another dropped to my nose.

Drip.Drop. Drip. Drop.

Please tell me where are you guys.....