Chpater 49: Reversed Time

"Hey I saw Gray and Juvia nearby!"

Teleporting away from the Twin dragons, Jamie and Minerva continues their search for the other guild members. During their dash, they had to avoid stepping into holes of the roofs, so their speed had been diminished. They carefully leaped away from the holes and stopping to look for other guildmates. They were attacked by dragons for a few time, yet due to the their high-ground position, they could easily make their way through with sneak attacks on the smaller dragons. Resting on one of the rooftop, they search around the area for injured guildmates. Recomposing herself from exhaustion, Jamie spotted four people a few miles away under a damaged household. 

"We should go there."

Minerva who rushed to her side by jumping pass a few houses, realised an unfamiliar sound near Jamie's position. She turned to the source of sound distribution, furrowing her eyebrows as she felt a sense of foreboding toward Jamie standing in a vulnerable position. A shadow appeared at the corner of Minerva's eyes. With her eyes widen in surprise, Minerva rushed to Jamie's side as she pushed Jamie away.

"JAMIE!!"

Jamie's eyes widened in surprise at Minerva's abrupt actions. However, her bewilderment doesn't only ended there, a beam shot out from the corner of her eyes. It had pieced through Minerva's thigh and across the other building. Everything has happened so fast that Jamie couldn't make her mind clear.

"MINERVA!"

She called out Minerva, who is crouching in pain, whimpering the painful injury on her right thigh. Only another few second that she turned to the source with indignation. The small dragons that separated from the huge dragon come forward quickly as it was trying to take care of it's enemies. Realising the small dragon's actions, Jamie immediately sliced the small dragon with her magic and quickly turn to Minerva who had her eyes closed, crouching in the floor, pressing down her wound.

"Minerva, don't cover it and let me see the injury!"

With nervousness in her voice, Jamie grabbed some small bottles of liquid from her poach and crouched down to Minerva. Sweating from the immersive pain stimulating her brain, Minvera opened her right eye slightly and removed her hands slightly. Jamie forcefully removed Minerva's hand as her expression turned in to horror. The beam that shot through Minerva's had opened a huge hole in her thigh . Blood were leaking out of the injure as it had shown no sign of stopping. Observing the injure with anxiety, Jamie immediately took out a few bottles and teared her cape forcefully.

"Lie down!Don't worry Minerva! I will definitely heal you back to your former state!"

Minerva nodded and slowly lied down Jamie unplugged one of her bottles and spray the liquid onto Minerva's wound. It's an anesthetic that slightly smoothed the Minerva's pain. Minerva could promptly feel the decrease of aching sensation and relaxed herself a bit.

Without losing anymore time, Jamie with one hand, unplugged the other two bottles, poured it onto her wounds while the other hand, gently landing it Minerva's thigh as it slowly glows blue. The liquid within the bottles were healing potions that were created by Porlyusica. Jamie recreated them when she's staying in Crocus since Porlyusica give her the recipe of the potion.

As the potion started to take effect on the wound, Jamie continued her healing process, unconsciously letting the mana run through her eyes, resulting her eyes turning purple. With her eyes were glowing in purple, she focusing on the tissues around the wound, accelerated the regenerate process of the tissues while controlling the blood flow around the wound. The healing process continued until Jamie had started to fell the aching of her eyes.

Damn it! Just because I have lock my powers for a few months and my body is not completely used to the exceed amount of mana running through my eyes, making my eyes hella pain to let them remained opened.