Chapter 17: Sun behind the clouds

"We have to get to Deaton" Derek whispered after a little while. 

"I don't want to" I answered and rested my head on his chest "Not like this anyway" 

"Like what?" He asked.

"red puffy eyes with the news of pregnancy" I answered.

"You're what?!" I heard Madsion yell. She stood in the doorway with a shocked expression on her face.

"Madison-" I started but was cut off by her.

"Slut" she said and crossed her little arms.

"Language" I said and walked over to her.

"Are you sure?" She said "Like 1000000%  sure?"

"I took a test and it came back positive" I said and kneel down in front of her. 

"So you're a slut and a dumbass" she said "I am only six years old and even I know that you have to take at least two tests. It could just be a false positive" 

I looked back at Derek. He sighed and said "It won't harm anyone if you just take another one. Maybe it's true" 

"Don't get your hopes up" I mumbled knowing Derek could hear it and went to Zoey's room to get another pregnancy test. I went in my bathroom and took the test again. I wasn't nervous this time. I mean, I already cried my eyes out over the +. It can only go better from here.

I took the two minutes to brush my teeth. After I was done I walked back to the toilet where I placed the test and saw a -.

"what?" I said confused "Seriously Madison are you clairvoyant?" I walked out of the bathroom and showed the two tests to Derek.

"And that could be a false negative. Not sure if that exist but just take one more to be absolutely sure" She answered . 

"I swear to god if this one comes out as a +- I will lose my damn mind" I said and repeated the exact same process for the third time.

And yet again. I wasn't nervous. I don't know why, Maybe just because I've never heard of the term 'false negative' before. But if it was a false positive that would mean that Madison was right. I should listen to her more...

The alarm on my phone went off signaling that two minutes passed. I picked up the pregnancy test and smiled at it.

Not pregnant.

* * *

Okay, I just want to point out that this wasn't just a chapter I created because I didn't like the whole 'Pregnancy' concept any longer. 

Also, Sorry for the super short chapter. The two persons that invented school and writers block can borrow my ( parents) car and drive it all the way to HELL.

Sorry 8 hours of boring classes speaking. Don't mind me. 

anyway, Don't forget to leave a vote & comment it brightens my day. And I made a stupid deal with my friends that I will make a complete fool out of myself in front of my entire class if I get 25.000 reads. So be sure to keep this story to yourself and don't show it to ANYONE

MY PRECIOUS >:)

I'mnormal ._.

xKeuli