Chapter 21: End of the line

"Are you angry at me? " Derek asked when we got in his car.

"No" I answered.

"Really?" He asked surprised "Not, that i'm not happy with you not being angry at me but... why are you not angry at me? " He looked at me.

"After what I just saw I don't think any one would be mad at anything" I replied smiling.

"What did you see ? " He asked curiously

"The future, Its was lovely until you started killing everyone" I said 

"You know you were on allot of drugs right?" He said.

"Even if I was it was nice" I replied. I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers

"What are we gonna do about Kevin ? " I asked after a while.

"We're going to the place where we last saw him and find him" He answered not taking his eyes of the road.

"What do we do when we find him?" I asked.

"Kill him"

*  *  *

"So? " Stiles asked as he sat down next to me on Lydia's couch "Did it work?"

"Yeah" I answered smiling. "Why was Kevin last seen at Lydia's house?"

"We don't know" He answered " Maybe he's coming after Lydia or this was just random"

" Okay, Why did Peter, Scott and Derek leave us?" I asked

"They are trying to find his scent" Isaac answered "You, me and Stiles are here to protect Lydia"

"Which is totally unnecessary" Lydia said as her head popped out of her bathroom door " i'm fine"

"You could have died Lydia" Stiles replied

"But I didn't" She said rolling her eyes at him. I laughed and so did  Isaac. Only Stiles was frowning.

"Well I don't know about you guy's but i'm starving" Stiles said and stood up "Lydia can you help me get some food ?"  Lydia nodded and they both walked out of their room.

"So, How are you?" I awkwardly asked as Isaac sat down next to me.

"I don't want to sit around here and wait" He said "you used to be it's old master. Maybe he'll listen to you?"

"I kinda lost that power... But we can try. " I answered "it's better then sitting around and doing nothing"

"Exactly" He said smiling and walked over to Lydia's window "We can jump down here.But I don't think that  Stiles and Lydia will ever let us go"

"Okay" I said and looked down. It wasn't that high of a jump and there were bushes down there to break the fall.

"I'll go first " Isaac said and smoothly jumped down.

whatever you do, Don't go face first.

I carefully climbed out of the window and made sure I closed it again. I then jumped. 

I expected that I would just land on my butt but instead Isaac caught me in his arms and smirked at me.

"Put me down Isaac" I said rolling my eyes at him.

"I don't know I kinda like it this way" He said grinning and carried me all the way to his car.

He finally let me go and I got in his car. He quickly walked around to the drivers seat and also got in.

"How do we find them?" I asked.

"That Derek, Peter and Scott need to search for him is bullshit" He said and started driving " the guy has an awful smell on him which makes it even possible for me to locate"