Chapter 7: Time's up

• Dedicated to Bo and Cerise

I opened the door of the passengers side of Derek car and quickly jumped in. Derek did the same and immediately drove off.

I can't believe she's actually dead. Now I feel bad for slapping her in the face...

"why would anyone want Cerise dead?" I asked after a while 

"It can be someone from her old pack who held a grudge against her or..." He said

"Or what?" I asked curiously 

"It could also be Robert or Anthony" He said and looked into my eyes "Try not to worry too much okay?"

"Someone from your pack just got killed and we don't know who did it" I said "that's enough for me to start worrying"

"Stop saying that its my pack, You're in it too you know" He said.

"I'm in it because you're in it" I said "I don't think that counts"

"it does" He said "unless you think we're gonna break up anytime soon" 

"I wasn't planning on it" I said.

"good, Me neither" He replied. I saw bright police light and Derek pulled over near them. We walked to Scott and Stiles who were still getting questioned by sheriff Stilinski. 

"what happened?" Derek immediately asked.

"we don't know yet" The Sheriff answered "but it could be handy for you to take a look and see what you can find" 

Derek nodded and followed the Sheriff in the house. Leaving me with Scott and Stiles. We talked for a bit until someone stood next to Stiles.

She had blue short hair and was covered with tattoo's expect for in her face, She had 3 piercings in her right eyebrow and one on her bottom lip. Also her ears were covered with piercings. She's probably around my age. 

"can we help you?" I asked on a kind tone.

"Is Cerise dead?" She asked back.

"Yeah" I said "did you know her well? "

"oh yeah I knew her well" She said laughing "I killed her"

"why?" I asked through gritted teeth.

I know Cerise and I never really got along, Mainly because she was flirting with my boyfriend, But she didn't deserved to die.

"Because Robert asked me" She said and stepped closer to me and grabbed my arm "waiting time is over the war has begun"

she walked away leaving me, Scott and Stiles very confused