Chapter 20: Past, Present, Future

I was guided in Stiles’s house. when I entered his room everyone gave me a ‘im so sorry’ look.

“what-“ I tried to say but someone came up behind me and covert my nose and mouth with a strange smelling  piece of cloth.

I fought the person behind me and tried to get anybody to help me. But no one did anything .  I looked over in despair at Derek. But he just stared back at me. Like he didn’t even cared.

Wait, everyone is here, Derek, Scott, Isaac, Lydia  and Stiles. even Deaton, Stiles's dad and Scott's mom are here. Everyone but Peter... Which would most likely mean that Peter is standing behind me.

I tried not to breath so the smell of the cloth wouldn't enter my body but after about 30 seconds I could hold my breath any longer. I took a deep breath and inhaled the weird smell. I started feeling light headed. But I kept on kicking Peter.

"Goddammit this is the last time I'm helping her" He said obviously irritated.

after about 10 seconds black dots started to appear and I knew that I was on the verge of fainting.

I managed to plant my elbow in Peter's stomach which was kinda a good thing I guess. But it didn't stop me from fainting.

*   *   *

I opened my eyes and saw Deatons head floating above me.

"she's awake" He said "Don't be scared Melody"

well let's see the people I trusted kidnapped me and now they realize that I'm awake and they are most likely gonna do something that will hurt like hell otherwise they wouldn't have kidnapped me. but no , there is literally no good reason to be scared.

I tried acting like I was slowly waking up while I was actually planning to make a run towards the door and hope for the best.

I saw my opportunity when Deaton decided to show everyone some X-ray and they all moved away from the door.

I jumped up and sprinted towards the door. I opened it and started running. I was probably half way through the parking lot when someone grabbed me by my waist, which caused me to stumble and fall.

Turned out that the person that caught up to me was Peter. He pinned me down and brought his face only inches away from mine

"Not a smart idea Melody" He whispered so that the others couldn't hear "But i'll do you a favor since you covered for me when Mitch captured you. They are going to get you on the verge of dying. because the Orbis will only leave the body and return to the ring when the body is dying then they'll steal the ring and bury it in the woods"

He stood up and violently grabbed my arm forcing me to come with him.

Fuck did he just told me that they were gonna kill me? 

He pushed me back into the room and I now realized where I was: The animal clinic.

Deaton walked over to me with a syringe and tried getting the needle to go in my neck. But I kept on moving to much even when Peter tried holding me down I still moved to much.

"Melody you need to come down" Deaton said. "She doesn't trust me. Someone needs to talk to her who she can trust" 

"I'll talk to her" Derek said and I rolled my eyes at him. "but only in private"

Deaton nodded and they all left. Which was a stupid move because I instantly tried getting away.

fuck the door is locked.