Chapter 24: Watched

PEOPLE WE REACHED 25.000 

And as promised, I made fun of myself in front of my entire class. especially my friend Cerise thought it was funny. You know, Her way of karma on me for killing her off. 

But thanks to all of you for getting us there:)

And here it is... the long awaited next chapter.

So sorry to keep you all waiting bla bla bla it was totally not my fault (it was so my fault, More then the fault in our stars) Anywayyy, HERE IT IS.

Now please, Lisa, Femke & Iris, Stop threatning me. ( This is mostly for Lisa. Please don't choke me ) 

xKeuli

* * *

Okay so I think her car was grey or something? Maybe more blue? No wait Stiles was the one with the blue car... So grey? 

I felt something sting on my shoulder but couldn't see any blood on it. If it was serious I would see blood right? I walked across the parking lot and stuck the key in every grey car I could find but none opened.

"Dammit" I said when the last grey car didn't work. 

"Melody?" I heard Derek say surprised. I looked up and saw him walking towards me. "Peter called me. What are you doing here?" 

"You need to-" I started but felt another sting in my shoulder.I grabbed it and tried not to scream out in pain.

"What's wrong?" He said and slowly removed my hand.

"It's nothing" I said. This time I felt another sting but this one was in my lower stomach. I gasped for air and clinched to my stomach. 

"I can see that" He said sarcastically. He pulled me back up. And inspected if I was injured. But something behind me caught his eye. When I turned around I saw a half bloody Peter walking towards us like it was the most normal thing in the world. Derek brushed pass me and violently grabbed Peter by his arm. He then whispered something in his ear. Peter nodded and walked off.

"What was that about?" I asked when he walked back to me. He sighed and looked at me. He just stared like I said the craziest thing ever.

"What?" I asked slightly angry.

"Nothing" He said "Get in we're going home"

"No" I said "Tell me."

"Don't get involved" he just responded.

"I already am" 

He sighed and leaned against one of the cars on the parking lot.

"Let me have a look at your shoulder" He said determinedly. 

"No, It's fine" I said "Tell me what you just said to Peter"

"No" He said and crossed his arms "You're in pain"

"It's not as bad as my boyfriend not telling me what his secret is" I responded. I also crossed my arms, Or at least I tried, But I felt another blast of pain running through my entire left arm. I mumbled some colorful words and let myself slide down on the car behind me until my butt was on the ground.

Derek kneeled in front of me and carefully took off my vest exposing my left shoulder. But it just looked normal. When he touched it it didn't hurt it just felt numb. 

"Can you stand?" He asked worriedly.

"If you tell me what you just said to Peter I might" I huffed.

"Great to see that you have you're priorities straight" He said and easily picked me up.

"Where are you taking me?" I whined.

"My house"

"Why?"

"Because we're being watched" He whispered. I looked around but didn't saw anyone.

"By who?" I asked.

"Could you say that a bit louder I think they haven't heard you yet" He hissed at me. 

"Jeez, Calm your tits" I said "I am by the way perfectly capable of walking"

"I know" He said and opened the door to his car.