Chapter 16: Run

"So basically to recap: Melody is the master, but she doesn't control it" Peter said. They all stared at me: Isaac, Scott, Stiles, Lydia and Madison. Derek was there too but he didn't stare he just held my hand.

"So what are we gonna do next?" Isaac asked "I mean we can't just let her turn into a psychopath" 

"How about we cut off her finger?" Lydia asked.

"What? NO!" Madison shrieked

"We can't just cut off her finger" Derek said  "The moment you even touch the ring the Orbis comes out" 

"Am I the only one here who thinks that it's weird that she's here?" Stiles said and looked at me " I mean the Orbis is also listening"  

"Stiles..." Scott said but I cut him off

"No he's right" I said "I'm going for a walk"

I walked out of the room fighting back the tears. I mean I know he's right but it still hurts.

I walked outside and basically ran into the woods as tears started flowing down my cheeks

How could this all be happening? I thought I was supposed to be the quiet girl that no one pays attention to. And now within 2 weeks I harbored a fugitive, got a boyfriend and found out that im slowly turning in a psychopath. 

Why can't things just go back to normal? 

I soon got out of breath and leaned my back against a tree. After a minute or two I started jogging.

I wasn't really picking where I was going to. Just away from my house I guess. 

Suddenly I heard a weird noise and felt something quickly wrapping around my ankle. Before I even realized it I was hanging upside down in a trap.

Wait, do people use these on animals? 

I tried pulling myself up to try and cut the cord or something but I couldn't even lift myself up that far.

Dammit I should have started working out.

"Who do we have here?" Someone asked. I tried to get a good look at him but I kept on turning.

"what are you doing here?" someone else asked. 

"Just hanging around" I replied sarcastically "Now can you help me get down?"

One of the men walked over to the right and started cutting something. And a few second later I painfully landed on the ground.

I looked up to get a good look at the men that helped me ( and also possibly captured me ) but they were already gone.

"What the..." I started but suddenly felt dizzy. Most likely because I just hanged upside down for the last 5 minutes and now suddenly got up.

"MELODY?" I heard Derek yell in the distance. I wanted to get up and go to him. but I knew that I couldn't.

I need to run away from them. If they can't find out how to help me on time then at least I will be far away from them where I can't hurt them.

When did my life turned into a cliche Vampire chick flick?

I got up and started running away from the yelling. I also heard Lydia and Scott yell my name. But I ignored it and kept going. 

I ran for 10 more minutes until my legs couldn't take one more step. I fell on the ground and didn't feel like moving anymore. Like ever. 

 Why don't I just lay here for a while? It's pretty comfy.

"MELODY?" I heard Peter Yell.

Fuck he's close.

I tried getting up but my legs wouldn't move. I tried crawling away but only after 5 meters my arms ached to much to continue. So I just laid there waiting for Peter to find me.

"Look who we have here..." 

 ************

Cliffhanger MWUHAHAAHHA

Please don't kill me ._.