Chapter 3: Alliance

We entered the house and I immediately noticed that there were allot of claw marks. 

"Other werewolves"Peter explained "If they want to find us or we want to find them. We go here"

"Okay, So explain why Mitch is after you" I said.

"Well, I kinda lied to you" He said "I'm not gonna explain it"

 "Then why are we here?" I asked confused

"We're here to meet someone" He said and looked through the window "And I think they're here" 

I looked through the window and saw a man with glowing red eyes. Behind him stood a girl with golden eyes. And 2 other boys also with golden eyes. 

"Why did you dragged me into this?" I whispered at Peter.

"they sorta think I'm Derek" He whispered back "But they know that Derek is dating you, So that's why you're here" 

"Okay" I said kinda angry and confused "What do they want?"

"Either an alliance or a war" He replied "They also sorta don't know that Derek isn't the Alfa anymore" 

I saw that the man slowly started to approach the window. My heart started pounding in my chest so loudly that I think the werewolves wouldn't be able to hear anything else.

"Relax Melody" Peter said and grabbed my hand "Even if they come for war they are not going to attack us now, It's a sort of werewolf code"

I wanted to pull back my hand but I knew that it was gonna look suspicious to them so I just squeezed it tight. Kinda in a 'I hate you so much' way.

The Alfa climbed through the window closely followed by the other beta's.

"I see you were expecting us?" He said greeting Peter " my name is Robert"

"Derek" Peter answered "And this is Melody" 

Robert scanned my entire body like I was some sort of thing he could purchase. He then pointed at one of the male beta's. The one with the brown hair "this is Sean " He pointed at the other beta's that were now holding hands" Steven and Natalie"

Peter nodded at them and then turned back to Robert "How much?" 

"6, including us" He said "You?"

"8" Peter responded "Including us"

"8 werewolves? She doesn't look like one" Robert responded and gave me a creepy smile. Peter pushed me behind him like he was trying to protect me.

"Not all werewolves. We also have a banshee, two humans and a Orbis" Peter responded.

Wait, I'm not a Orbis anymore... What is he doing?

"Sounds powerful" He said "We wouldn't want to mess with that"

Peter looked at him skeptical "Are you going to leave Beacon Hills then?"

"Oh no" Robert said laughing "Beacon Hills will become our... Battle place"

"You just said that you weren't gonna fight us" Peter said "Who are you fighting then?" 

"have you ever met Anthony Young?" Robert asked Peter.

"I didn't had the pleasure yet" Peter said "Who is he?"

"He's an alfa, He leads a pack of six. He killed 3 of our pack and is coming for the rest of us" Robert said "I suggest you and your pack make a decision who to support in this fight. Because there is no way your gonna stay out of it"