Chapter 37: Thunder

"So" Mitch said after an awkward silence "Don't you have questions?"

"No" I said and looked out of the window again. He sighed and grabbed my hand. I slapped him away and crossed my arms. 

"You don't want to know where we're taking you?" He asked surprised "What we're gonna do with you?"

"Sounds like you're more interested in that then I am" I said and looked at him. All of the sudden the driver made a left into the woods. The rood got more wobbly and the road got smaller so the trees started getting closer. We were driving pretty fast but I did see someone standing in between the trees. I looked behind us and saw a very familiar car. Stiles's

"Your friends never leave you alone do they?" Mitch said and smirked. Suddenly the car hit something. The driver couldn't get out of the way in time so hit whatever it was with full speed. but apparently it was more solid then the car so the car tipped over and landed upside down. My head hit something and I blanked out.

* * *

I opened my eyes and stared into two soulless eyes. I yelled and tried getting away but my seat belt was still on and the car was still upside down. I closed my eyes again and took a couple of deep breaths. 

When I opened my eyes again I was able to notice my surroundings better then the time before. The soulless eyes I was staring into were Mitch's.

Mitch is... Dead? Just like that?

I saw a sharp piece of glass laying near me and grabbed it. I cut through my seat belt and fell on the ground. The window next to me was broken so I could crawl out of there. I looked to my left and saw Stiles' car. But Stiles or Scott wasn't in it.

"Queen" Someone said. I looked to my right and saw an older man.

"And you are?" I asked on a cranky tone.

"Francis" He said "Mitch's father." 

I looked back at the car and then up to him. "I already know" He said with an hint of sadness in his voice. "We have to go now, We're under attack"

"By who?" I asked.

"WATCH OUT" I heard someone yell. I looked to the side where the scream came from but didn't realize that usually when someone screams 'watch out' you have to get away. Someone stood right in front of me with a knife in their hand. 

"Every melody must come to and end" He said with an smile and put the knife near my heart. My world started spinning and suddenly my legs felt like pudding. I fell to the ground as the pain started spreading through my body. 

All sort of things happened at that point. I heard fights, people yelling and then there was a deafening silence. Stiles appeared above me.

"I can't believe I'm gonna die by someone who used my name in a really bad pun" I said and painfully laughed. Stiles started crying. and pulled the knife out of my chest. 

"Melody" He cried "Please don't die on me, Please" 

"Sorry" I said and laughed "I already used my extra life on fucking food poisoning. Talking about a dumb decision" 

He laughed and looked up. His eyes widened and I followed his look. I saw Derek standing there. He ran over to us. But my chest felt like it was gonna explode and it became to painful. I couldn't keep fighting. It was to hard. A tear rolled down my cheek.

I breathed out.