Chapter 12: Side

"Well when I found out that Anthony had taken you I kinda went to Robert and told him..." Derek said but he told the last part so quietly that I couldn't hear it.

"Told him what?" I asked confused.

"That we're picking his side" He said "Don't be angry"

"I thought we were gonna stay out of this?" I asked.

"They were right, there is no staying out of this. "  He said.

"But Robert killed Cerise" I said and got out of his hug. "Why would we side with someone that killed one of ours? And wow did that just really came out of my mouth?"

"He said that he did that because she was gonna leave us and go to Anthony" He said and tried to hug me again but I pushed him away. 

"Why didn't you talk about this first?" I said and crossed my arms.

"Because" He said and managed to put his arms around me "All I knew was that Anthony kidnapped my girlfriend. And even after you were back and I found out that it wasn't really a kidnapping the fucker still tried to kiss my girlfriend"

"Remember what you said when I went ape-shit crazy on Cerise?" I said and smiled at him "It doesn't matter i'm with you"

"Well that was just to comfort you" He said and pulled back "In the werewolf world it's more... aggressive"

"that's bullshit"I said and rolled my eyes "You're just jealous"

"I have every right to be" He said and sat down on the couch. "Sit"

I walked over to him questionably and sat down next to him. Well, at least I tried. Just as the time when he said he loved me he pulled me on his lap before I could do anything.

"You have to understand" He said and started playing with a lock of my hair "I'm just trying to protect you" 

It went quiet after that. Derek continued to play around with my hair while I thought about everything he just said.

"Wait" I said "wasn't Robert confused when you told him that you're Derek" 

"Oh yeah he was confused AND angry" He said "But understood, I also told him that i'm not the alfa anymore" 

"How did that work out for ya?" I asked.

"He said that he understood"Derek answered. I sighed and laid my head down on his chest. I listened to his heartbeat which always calms me, And even made me a little bit drowsy. But I remembered one more question I was dying to ask.

"What are we gonna do next?" 

* * *

"Are you sure this is it?" I asked Stiles for the 1000th time. We were meeting the rest of our pack and Robert's pack in a abandoned building on the other side of town. Because we can't all fit in one car we had to take 2 cars. 

Me, Madison, Stiles and Lydia were in Stiles's car and Peter, Derek, Scott and Isaac were in Derek's car.

I'm still against Madison being here, But Derek made a pretty good point with saying that she can't be home either. Because maybe Anthony was feeling lucky and would attack there.

Or Mitch could show up.

"yeah this is it" Stiles said and pulled over. I saw that Derek did the same behind us and we all got out.

I immediately picked Madison up. It just feels more safer then when she's walking around. I know that she can manage just fine through her hearing and all. But I just don't want some werewolf doing a sneak attack on my little sister. And of course her stuffed animal.

We entered the building and immediately saw 7 people sitting around a small campfire. One of them looked up and I recognized Robert.

"You made it" He said with a big smile to Derek. He even came over and awkwardly hugged Derek. He looked at everyone in our pack until his eyes laid on me and Madison.

"Who is this?" He said and walked over to me with his eyes glued on Madison. "hey there" Madison immediately tried to hide herself like only small children do, She turned away her head. 

"Nice to see that Anthony left you unharmed Melody" He said and gave me a evil wink. I took a step back and bumped into Peter. Normally I would jump away from him, But this time it was either standing close to Peter or close to Robert. And Peter would win that battle.

"Let's get to business then" Robert said and turned around. "My pack Is pretty simple, Everyone is a werewolf. But i'm a interested who is what in your pack Derek" 

"Scott is a true Alfa, Stiles is human, Lydia is a Banshee, Melody is a Orbis, Peter, me and Isaac are werewolves and Madison is human" Derek said while pointing at who is who. 

"Mind explaining Banshee and Orbis?" One of the pack members asked.

"Lydia can find dead people and I can do pikachu stuff" I said. 

"Yeah, Don't let her do the pikachu stuff on you it actually hurts" Robert said "But you're not gonna do that right? We're now on the same side."

I was gonna say something like "I'm not gonna do it unless YOU do something" But Derek cut me off my saying "She's not gonna do anything" I shot Derek an angry glare but he probably didn't notice.

"Okay so this is our plan" Robert said and guided us to the campfire. Near it laid a map. It was a pretty straight forward map. It only had a hall and after that a huge room. "that is where they're hiding" 

"Wait" Stiles said "This building is literally at the end of this street" 

"We know" one of  the pack members said "but they don't know that we're here, We made sure of it"

"Anyway. Our plan." Robert said "We're gonna attack them"

I looked at him waiting for him to continue explaining the plan but he looked like he was done."That is your master plan?  Just attack them?" Robert nodded "That is literally the stupidest plan i've ever heard"

"they're only six of them. With you guy's added up we have fifteen" Robert said.

"Madison isn't fighting" Isaac said "And I think Lydia, Melody and Stiles can do much of a difference either" 

 "So?  that's still eleven" One of the pack members said.

note to self. Learn the names.

"It is still a stupid plan. we" I said and pointed at Lydia Stiles and me "COULD make a difference. Just not in the way you guys are thinking"

"And what way is that?" The girl from Roberts pack said "Sorry we're not all as high class as you and we're not as smart as you"

"I'm trying to help and keep you from dying"  I said "This "just attack" them plan might work yes. But at least 50% of the people on our side are gonna die. Now I couldn't care less about your side but I will not have my friends die because of some stupid war"

Everyone looked at me surprised, Like they didn't thought I would say something like that. 

"Good now that you're all listening" I said "I've got a plan"

* * *

helluwww,

First of all...

THANK YOU FOR 2K :D I love you guys and if I would meet you in real life I would kiss you.

I'm not even kidding.

the second thing is a apology, Apparently they never heard of the word "Wifi" at the shit-hole vacation i'm at right now. So it's a bit hard to upload as usual. I'm gonna try my best to just keep on uploading as normal. But it will be a little bit harder.

Thanks again for all the reads and have a lovely day :)

xKeuli

* * *