Chapter 11: The wife of the Alfa

"You read my prophesy?" I asked him confused/shocked. "What? How?"

"I broke into his house" He said and puled himself out of Derek's bed.

"How did you know that it would be there?" I asked "How do you even know where his house is?"

"I know his scent" he said "And it's logical that he keep's it close" 

"why?" I asked still confused as hell.

"Do you want to hear it or not?" He asked and took a step towards me. 

"I want to know why you find it interesting" I answered and crossed my arms. 

I don't want to know my entire future. Just the part that is interesting.

Because that makes sense.

"It doesn't name Mitch by name" Peter said and smiled at my confused face. "It just says a leader"

"And an Alfa is a leader" Derek said also still sounding kinda confused. 

"But it said Domina, That is in a lucem pack. Not a werewolf one" I replied.

"Domina can be translated to moon and moon in the werewolf world is..." Peter said and looked at Derek.

"Luna" He said and started laughing. But not like a laugh because something is funny. More of a laugh that he is relieved.

But I was still confused as hell

"What is a Luna?" I asked confused which caused Peter to laugh.

"The wife of the Alfa"

Wife? Just because I'm currently living with him doesn't mean we're married! Oh god now he expects me to marry him. I don't even know if I want to marry him. I mean yeah I love him and everything and that drug dream was epic until the moment he killed everyone but still.... Marriage?  Does that word even exist in my dictionary?

"Sorry I think I broke your girlfriend" Peter said to Derek and waved his hand in front of my face. I snapped out of the weird trance I was in and hit his hand away.

"Okay... But I don't think that Mitch is gonna buy this" I said and crossed my arms "And i'm also kind of stressing out"

"Yeah I saw that" Peter said "Well, Even though this has been lovely my part is done"

He nodded to Derek and then walked out.

"You're welcome for healing you!" I yelled after him. Derek chuckled and put his arms around me.

"Luna" He whispered and gave me a small smile. That even made me stress even more. I unwrapped his hand and walked to the big window at the end of his loft. I heard him sigh and walk after me. And again wrapped his arms around my waist, Pulling me close to him.

"What's wrong?"He whispered in my ear. 

"Luna shit" I replied and heard him chuckle.

"What about it?"

"Frankly, It freaks me out" I said. He flipped me around causing me to look in his eyes. 

"Don't be freaked out by it. Peter didn't explain it very well" Derek said.

"Can I just remind you that in the last couple of weeks i've been kicked out, Heard that my sister got pregnant, Got my other sister kicked out, Heard that I was a queen, Learned how to do magic tricks and have my boyfriend yell at me. And now I hear that i'm not supposed to be the queen of a clan from my own species but from a werewolf, Which I by the way didn't knew excised a year ago" I ranted on.

"Are you happy you've met me?" He quietly asked me.

"With all my heart" I said and smiled at him. He crashed his lips into mine and I kissed him back. Well, at least until I heard someone clear their throat. I looked to my right and saw Madison standing there with one of her friends.

"You didn't got me kicked out"  she said "And gross!" 

I laughed and got something to drink for Madison and her friend, Which I can't remember the name of. I know that it was a weird name because it sounds like a boy name but it's actually a girl.

I gave the plastic cups to them and felt Derek wrap his arms around me again.

"Follow me" He whispered in my ear on a mysterious tone. I turned around and saw that he was already halfway up the stairs. I quickly followed him. When he got upstairs he turned the first right where the bathroom was located. I doubtingly followed him.

As soon as I entered the bathroom he slammed the door shut and pinned me against the wall. He immediately started kissing my neck. 

"Derek" I breathed out "Madison"

"She told me she was gonna go to her friends house" He growled and roughly kissed my lips "Don't worry about it"

"Fine" I huffed and pushed him back. I pushed him on the ground and got on top of him. I heard him groan and couldn't help but smile.

"You left me waiting" He groaned as I removed my shirt.

"In all fairness you were the one that was angry with me" I replied and took of his shirt.

"I wasn't angry" He breathed out as I started to kiss down his neck to his abs "Just sad"

"Why?" I asked and removed his pants.

"I heard that the girl that I love was meant to marry someone else" He said and kicked away his pants.

"Stop making us sound like a bad chick flick" I replied and took of my pants.

"Shower" He ordered and got up, Pushing me off him. He pulled me up and took of my bra and underwear. I stepped in the shower and waited for it to get warm. But Derek thought it would be funny to push me in the ice cold water. He laughed as I gasped.

"Asshole" I huffed and splashed my hair in his face.

"Now, that wasn't very nice" He said and also stepped in the water that finally started warming up "Maybe you should make up for it"

"Didn't think so babe" I replied smirking. I turned the water warmer and heard him gasp.

"How are you not burning?" He asked and stepped out of the water again.

"Because im not a whining baby like you" I answered and turned the heat down a little. He stepped back and kissed me again. But this time not in a 'I want ot fuck you'  kind of way like the times before. This time more like 'I missed you'

"I missed you too" I said when he pulled back for air. He smiled and started kissing down my body.