Chapter 7: Drunk decisions

• Dedicated to Tyler Hoechlin ♥

"You look great" I said to Lydia as she checked herself out in the mirror.

"I know" she said and looked at me. she grabbed something from her closet and threw it at my face "there is no way you're going to the party looking like that. Wear that"

I walked over to her bathroom and took a look at the dress she threw at my head.It was black and it looked like it was way to short and it missed an entire arm. I doubtingly undressed myself and put it on.

"Lydia don't you have anything else?" I asked her and immediately started stressing when I saw myself.

I should never have said yes to Scott. Why did I even do that ? I should just be at home with Derek trying to make him less pissed at me...

"You look hot" Lydia said as she inspected me. "that dress fits you perfectly" 

"yeah when I was 6 maybe" I said and rolled my eyes.

"Stop complaining and sit here" she said and pointed at the seat of her make-up table. I obeyed and sat down. 

She started braiding my hair to the side where the open arm was. After that she did some smokey eyes and applied some lip gloss.

"I think this is the most make-up I've ever had on" I said as she applied make-up to herself.

"I seriously wonder how you got a boyfriend" She said.

"Well I'm not sure if I still have one" I mumbled. but apparently she heard it and looked at me surprised.

"You and Derek broke up?" she asked.

"I'm not sure" I answered "I just want to have fun tonight and not think about it"

"well then I know what you need" she said. She walked over to one of her drawers and got a bottle out of it.

"Are you trying to get me drunk?" I asked laughing.

"By the looks of it you need it" she said and poured it in two shot glasses "Drink up"

I got one of the glasses and she got the other one. and we both drank it up at the same time

* * *

"Hey" Scott said and hugged me "You made it"

"I did" I said and smiled at him "I wanna dance" I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the dance floor.

"I don't know how to dance"  I said and just tapped my foot a little bit. 

"I'll show you" He said back. He put his hand on my hips and moved them to the beat.  it felt weird so I had to giggle.

"Are you drunk?" He asked me surprised and I pulled him closer so I could hear him better.

"Maybe a little bit" I said and had to laugh after. 

"Why?" He asked still surprised.

"Because I'm sad" I said and pouted but I couldn't keep a straight face and started giggling again.

"Why are you sad?" He asked worriedly.

"Because you can't dance for shit ether!" I laughed and copied his silly dance moves.

"that's mean" He said also laughing. He grabbed my arm and guided me off the dance floor into the kitchen. 

"Now tell me why you're actually sad" He said. I hopped on he counter and he sat down next to me.

"Derek" I quietly said and looked up "But I want to have fun and not think about him"

"Well that might be hard" Scott mumbled.