Transformers AU [KH/FF/SPN] pt.2

So this is going to be longer than three parts probably. Like maybe 5. Or 6. I dont know ok I'm bad at judging things. On a side note, it feels super weird to write FF characters talking to SPN characters. Like, no matter how many times I do it I wont get used to it.

____________

Fifty six miles from where Roxas first met those towering robots was the Colorado River. They drove into an empty docking area beside the river. It was dark again and the only light came from the occasional spotlights lighting up the area. The cars rolled to a stop and the door opened for Roxas to step out. He did so slowly and caught sight of the Stackhouse steamship sitting in the river. It was docked to the side and looked to be under repair.

“Getting anything?” [Name]’s voice caught his attention. He glanced over to see her standing outside of the Lamborghini.

“I’m not reading anything, but I bet it’s because the signal is being masked by whoever is out there.” Bluestreak spoke, still in his vehicle mode. All three of them were, “If it was a decepticon I’m sure it would’ve attacked us by now considering we’re still broadcasting that fake signal to get the attention of whoever is out here.”

Roxas was beginning to learn that whenever the blue robot spoke, he always had a lot to say. Sideswipe suddenly transformed and the others followed his example. Sora jogged over to stand by Roxas.

Sunstreaker looked around, “We can activate our own signature for a second. It’ll get picked up by whoever’s hiding.”

“Don’t.” Roxas spoke, “Cemetery Wind or Midnight Storm would find you before your possible ally did.”

He scowled in confusion. Why did he stop them? Sunstreaker activating his signal would’ve been the best thing to happen to him. It meant his freedom and an end to them.

[Name]’s lips twitched up in a smile, “Thanks. He’s right. Don’t activate anything. We’ll just have to look around ourselves.”

He didn’t reply to her thanks and just turned away. Roxas couldn’t begin to feel comfortable around or them or pity them. He had to remember who the enemy was here. Suddenly, as if it was rehearsed, all three robots lifted a single hand to the side of their head. It was the same movement Roxas did whenever Leon spoke to him through their earpiece on a mission. There were looks of surprise on their robotic features and Bluestreak even laughed.

“Who are you getting a message from?” [Name] questioned.

The three robots glanced at each other before folding themselves back into car form. Roxas didn’t hesitate this time when he sat down in the passenger seat of the corvette stingray. The three cars sped out of the dock area and drove towards an old building being constructed on.

“What happened?” He questioned, “What’s going on?”

“We know who’s here.”

Roxas leaned back in his seat, “One of your friends?”

He felt the seat behind him shake as if Sideswipe was chuckling, “You could say that.”