How to be a Heartbreaker

This one might be the last one for a while...or not. I dont know. Right now I dont have anymore ideas, but the drabble bug might might a triumphant return or something.

Anyways, I actually wanted to make an entire story out of this drabble. It had been an idea of mone for a while, but I just dont have the time so for now it'll remain just a lonely drabble!

_____________

Your back was pressed up against the wall as his hands traced your sides under your shirt. His hands were warm, but not as warm as the kisses he trailed down your neck to your collarbone. You buried your hands in his silver hair and pulled his lips back to yours.

"Riku." You murmured between kisses and his hands tightened around your waist pulling you even closer into him. The phone in your back pocket began to vibrate. You let your tongue glide across his bottom lip, and when he began to react you untangled yourself from him with a small smirk.

"What is it?" He asked breathless as you side stepped away from his grasp. You pulled out your phone and glanced down at the unknown number. It was a single text: 'Roxas, $300.'

Your eyes darted back up to Riku's confused aquamarine ones. You shrugged, "I gotta run. I'll...call you."

"You'll call me?" Riku questioned as you went for the door leading out of his apartment. Three formal dates, more casual dates, and multiple moments like the one the two of you had just shared had him thinking that this might be a relationship that could last.

"Maybe." You said nonchalantly before shutting the door behind you without a backwards glance.

Rule Number One: Have fun, but when you're done, you have to be the first to run.

He was sweet. You didn't mean that as a cop out answer either. As you sat across the restaurant table from the guy with wild blond locks, shining blue eyes, and a small smile all you could think about how he was different.

"So then my four hour shift turned into an eight hour one." He finished his story with a shake of his head. Roxas brought his drinking glass to his lips and took a sip.

Four dates with him so far, and he hadn't even so much tried to do more than just kiss you goodnight after a date. He said he wanted to take it slow, do it right. It made you wonder if maybe he truly was different.

"[Name]?" He questioned curiously. Your mind snapped back to reality and you stood up quickly letting your napkin fall into the table.

"This was fun. Maybe we'll see each other later." You turned and began to leave in your black cocktail dress. He stood in his more casual suit and tried to follow you with worry. You shot him a look over your shoulder that stopped him in his tracks.

Rule Number Two: Don't get attached to someone you could lose.

'Raise the price to $400 and you have a deal.'

'$400? How about $350?'

'It was nice talking to you.'

'Fine! I'll give you the $400, just get back at Sora.'

You slipped the phone into your pocket and spotted the brown haired male ordering a smoothie from a nearby vendor. He looked ridiculously positive. One of those people that didn't stop smiling. As he turned and began to head to the door with a wave you began your warpath.

All it took was a little perfect timing and the two of you crashed into each other sending strawberry smoothie all over your shirt.

"Oh geez, I'm so sorry!" He cried in a panic.

"No, I should've watched where I was-" You lifted your head to catch his eyes. You let a look of fake awe pass across your face with a smile, "Going. Where I was going. Sorry."

"It really was my um fault. I should've- yeah." He stammered with a pink blush rising to his cheeks, "Is there something I can do? To help fix your shirt? Or- or pay you back?"

"Well", You gave a slight nod and but your bottom lip. You leaned in closer and watched as he tensed in embarrassment. There was a black pen in your back pocket that you pulled out to write with. You scrawled your phone number onto his wrist and then glanced back up to his eyes one last time, "You could always give me a call later, and we can figure it out."

"O-Oh yeah. I'm...uh, I'm Sora. Sora." He nodded.

"[Name]." You smiled before heading out the door, "Talk to you later, Sora."

You left the guy in a trance and when you were halfway down the street you pulled off the t-shirt ruined by the smoothie leaving yourself in only a plain tank top.

Rule Number Three: Be in charge of what happens. Wear your heart on your cheek, never your sleeve.

'His shift doesn't end until 8PM.'

You checked your reflection in a window as you passed and made sure your peach summer dress flared out the way it was supposed to. An innocent smile was plastered on your lips as you made your way through the hospital halls.

"Cloud!" You called when you spotted him down the hall in his white coat. He tucked a clipboard under his arm and turned to look at you. His eyes traced your figure quickly before he made his way to you.

"Is everything ok?"

"Of course. I just wanted to maybe get some dinner with you tonight." You shrugged and let your hand play with his black tie.

Cloud frowned, "I don't get off for another hour and a half."

Your eyes widened, "Oh, I'm so sorry. I thought your shift ended at 6:30."

"It's fine." He shook his head, "Honest mistake. I should probably get back to work though."

Before he backed away you pushed yourself up on your tiptoes and planted a lingering kiss on his cheek, close to his lips. You took a step back out of his reach with a bright smile, "I guess I'll see you later?"

He paused for a moment while you back stepped away. Cloud returned the smile, "How about I meet you after work? Is that alright?"

"Sounds perfect." You replied before turning and walking away without another word.

Rule Number Four: Look pure, always leave him wanting more.

You stared at your reflection in the fountain's clear water. Shining [hair color] locks, clear skin, bright [eye color] stared back at you by you didn't recognize them. It was a rare thing when you recognized the face staring back at you these days.

It was a small price to pay to protect your heart though. You'd pay anything to avoid using your heart for anything more than pumping blood through your body.

The shrill sound of a phone ringing startled you back to reality. You pulled the phone out of your pocket and brought it to your ear, "Heartbreaker Hotline. [Surname] speaking."

"Is this the group that'll break my ex-boyfriend's heart?"

"Yes, yes it is."