Sunshine & Whiskey [FF][Noctis Caelum]

Sooooo I tried. I'm not the best Noctis writer, that's probably why you see a lack of him in my stories. But...I tried. A for effort? Sorry for OOCness...

________________

Noctis wasn't supposed to be seeing you. At all. If his family knew that every time he said he was going to the library to study he was actually going to meet up with you they'd disown him. If they knew that every time he said he had a student council meeting he was actually sitting under a tree in the outskirts of town kissing you they'd murder him.

It wasn't you specifically they didn't like. If they gave you a chance he knew they'd love you. His mother would enjoy your intellectual words and thoughts. His father would love your brazen confidence and bravery. His sister would adore your bubbly personality and bright smile. However, you came from a different part of town. A different class.

Every night Noctis would join his family in the dining room of their mansion for an elegant dinner prepared by the family chef and served by their waiting staff. You on the other hand ate a meal home cooked by your mother in the dining room of your one story house. There was empty space in their dining room filled with overly polite conversation and frilly words. There was absolutely no room at your dining table as your family sat right beside each other at a table that was too small, yet your family still managed to fill the occupied space with warm words and love.

He knew his family loved him. Noctis just came from a world where it wasn't shown as easily. He grew up with walls already formed and a stoic expression to hide it all.

You on the other hand never stopped showing your emotion. You had no walls guarding your heart and soul. Instead you let it spill out around you, touching everyone and everything that got near.

Maybe that was why he fell for you so quickly and so hard.

Dare he say it, he was in love with you.

Every word made him fall more and every kiss tangled him up inside. Nothing could describe how he felt every time you pressed your lips against him.

It was a drug.

It was a bright, sunny day and it was kick of hot whiskey. Every touched set him aflame and made his heart stop like it had been shot with a bullet. You burned him up with desire and there was no way to cool it. Your kisses were like a bottle of Jack straight to the head. One kiss, two kiss, he was drunk off you.

"What are you thinking about?" You said lazily as you curled up next him as the two of you leaned against the thick tree.

He pulled you tighter to him and you set a kiss at the corner of his lips in response. Noctis let a smile slip onto his lips, "Like sunshine and whiskey."