Important(ish) Update

First things first,

I haven't been on in a while ( I know, I know)

I haven't been on in a while ( I know, I know). To be fair I did update Ghost at one point. When was that? Was that months ago or was that sort of recently? Oh God, I don't even know. Time is just an illusion at this point. I'm stuck in this eternal hell of applications and personal essays and tests.

Enough wallowing though, I came to share information with y'all. To update you on what's going on in my life and what will be going on. Ok, here we go.

I am in the middle of Finals week which honestly isn't as scary as it might sound. I have one final today that technically won't even effect my grade (lazy professors are just a God-send, ok?). Then I have two tomorrow, one that I think I may do ok on and the other that I will 100% fail but I've already accepted my fate so it isn't as soul crushing as it used to be (I've never been happy with getting a C in a class before...). Then my last final is Thursday and I'm not worried about that one b/c it's just Psychology. After that my spring semester is over! However, my summer semester starts next Monday (the world is just a horrible place and I hate everything).

The thing about my summer classes is that most of them are spread out enough where it won't really stress me out and it'll give me time for writing (I'm so excited to start regularly writing again). Another thing I have to worry about in the next month and half is filling out applications to medical schools (which is fucking terrifying, but it shouldn't be overly stressful since I'm just filling stuff out).

So there's an update on all my school shit. Now to the actual important shit.

STORIES

Ghost will probably be getting some updates b/c I have so much planned for it. Black might be getting an update? The only problem with that is that I kinda sort of lost my timeline which means I need to make a new one and I'm a lazy fucktard. 

What I really wanted to run by you guys though is the fact that I have a new story in the works. I kinda got bit by the CYOA bug and now I really, really wanna write one. At first it was gonna be this cute little CYOA-drabble but it quickly turned into a multiple branched intricate plot line story (b/c Lord knows I am incapable of making anything simple on myself). I've already been planning it over the past few weeks and I actually have a good portion of the beginning done. The only reason I'm announcing this rather than just throwing it at you guys like a surprise in the next few weeks is b/c I want your opinion.

I can at one point involve a romantic subplot in the various branches (way down the line, you guys know I like the slow burn shit) so I guess I was going to ask if you guys wanted a romantic subplot? I'm pretty sure a good majority of y'all are gonna say yes though so we're gonna skip over that question and go straight to the who. At the end of the day I'm still gonna choose overall who the BOCs may be (b/c it has to be able to fit into my big ass plot line), but I do wanna hear who you guys would be interested in seeing. 

So this thing is gonna have a bunch of different fandoms to possibly choose from. Here's the list:

Anything Marvel. Anything. I'm a Marvel whore.

Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy (obviously).

Once Upon a Time

The 100

The Walking Dead/Fear the Walking Dead 

BONES

House M.D.

Heroes

Supernatural

I know I'm forgetting something on that list. I just don't know what. Regardless, there are even a few on there that I'm still going back and forth on. It might not even show up in the story. Also, if you have any ideas on a fandom you'd like to see in it go ahead and tell me that too. It's still early enough in planning/writing for me to squeeze more in, but it's now or never. 

SO IN THE COMMENTS leave me a little message on your opinion on who you'd like to see as a BOC. There's really no limit to how many you name b/c at this point it's not really a vote or anything. Also tell me how y'all have been! It feels like I haven't been on Watty in forever.

Sorry again for being MIA, but it's good to be back (well, half-back at least).