Summer Drabble Challenge!

Drabble (and I use the word drabble extremely lightly) challenges are just the super duper fun, right? The answer to that question is yes. So here is a summer challenge I'm putting myself through and I thought I'd share it with y'all if you're up for the task!

First thing first, before you go any further in reading about this challenge I want you to STOP and get something to write on. Whether it be a sticky note, scratch paper, trash, the notepad on your phone, a word document, or whatever (anything will work I'm serious) get that ready now. You good? You got the shit you need? A pen/pencil if you're using paper? Your fingers if you're typing? You ready, bro??

Alright, I want you to write ten characters from any fandom. Number this list, 1 through 10, but the characters don't have to be in a specific order (unless you want to make it some order like your favorites, or least favorites, or the best looking, or the funniest, or whatever).

Have you done that?? Are we ready to continue??

For the sake of an example, I will show you the list I just made.

1. Bucky Barnes (MCU)

2. Steve Rogers (MCU)

3. Clint Barton (MCU)

4. Tony Stark (MCU)

5. Natasha Romanoff (MCU)

6. Cloud Strife (FF)

7. Squall Leonhart (FF)

8. Daisy Johnson (AoS)

9. Phil Coulson (AoS)

10. Killian Jones (OUAT)

See? Get it? There is no specific order to mine. Well, I guess there sort of is. I've been super obsessed with Marvel since Civil War came out so I immediately thought of them, but then I felt bad for putting so many Marvel people so I added some KH/FF, but my mind went back to Marvel, and then I thought about the season finale of Once Upon a Time which is why we have the lovely Captain Hook finishing the list for us. Regardless, you get the point.

Now to the challenge part of this challenge, below is a list of drabble topics that you write for the corresponding character. So topic one goes with character one, topic two goes with character two, topic three with character three, and so on and so forth. Got it? Make sense?

Here is that challenge list:

1. Mirrorverse AU (as in something is reversed from the real thing. Is your character a good guy? Well now they're a bad guy. Did your character choose to save that person? Well now they choose to let them die.)

2. "She was unstoppable and she took anything she wanted with a smile." –r.m. drake

3. Soulmate AU (there are a whole bunch of different versions of this topic floating around out there. You can pick whichever one you wanna write about or make your own.)

4. Put your music on shuffle and write about the 7th song that comes up.

5. Dialogue Prompt: "Excuse me, I have to go make a scene."

6. Pick your favorite saying/quote and write about that.

7. Dialogue Prompt: "You here to finish me off, sweetheart?"

8. Pick any color and use that as the theme.

9. Royalty AU (This seems fairly self-explanatory, but be creative as you'd like. Medieval royalty? Futuristic royalty? Alien royalty? I don't care, you pick bro.)

10. Dialogue Prompt: "Can you please save the lecture for later? Like when I'm not in danger of being killed?"

Now since I made this list I'm gonna actually use a random number generator to mix up my characters so they randomly get put with a prompt (since I made the prompts). Cool? Also as a side note, length does not matter in this challenge. Write as much or as little as you feel inclined to. 

I hope you guys have fun with this b/c I know I will! Plus, it'll be nice to see some more updates floating around, right? The answer to that question is also yes. Oh, and speaking of questions, if you have any just leave it in the comments below and I'll get to it!

 Oh, and speaking of questions, if you have any just leave it in the comments below and I'll get to it!