Heal Me [FF][Seifer Almasy]

THIS IS FOR YOU KYO. Seifer has never been someone I'm super comfortable writing for, but I researched for like an hour and tried my best (andalsobroughtLizintomakesureIwasntruiningit). Also, the prompt may have run away from me a bit.

_________________________

Seifer taking care of an injured [Name].

_________________________

Training was hard. That was hardly a surprising thing. You knew from the start that training was going to be a bitch, but you were determined to push through it. This mind-numbingly painful training course couldn't last forever, right? Right??

You bit back a curse as your bloody hand slipped for the fourth time. The stark, white bandages you had been trying to wrap around your wound were covered in splotches of your blood and were basically useless now. A sigh slipped from your lips as your nose crinkled up in pain. The wound wasn't too bad. It was just a cut. A long cut. A long cut from a sword that was bleeding profusely.

You could handle this. You would get this wound wrapped, or so help you-

"What the fuck?"

A startled cry escaped you as you jumped in surprise. You turned from your spot in the medium sized storage closet to see a guy standing in the doorway. His blue-green eyes were narrowed at you in what seemed like distaste, and a few strands of his short blond hair hung in his face.

"I uh, I don't know how to reply." You blurted honestly.

He came further into the room and let his gaze travel from your injured arm to the first aid pack on the small cot that was open and unpacked. He looked back up at you, "Seriously, what the fuck?"

"I..." You slowly shook your head, "You're that Seifer guy, aren't you? I've heard about you."

"You're the new idiot from training today, aren't you?" He mocked, "The one with zero defense skills?"

You opened your mouth before closing it and then opening it again, "What gave it away?"

"Maybe all the damn blood?"

"That's- Yeah, ok." You nodded and then cleared your throat, "To be fair, I think I've lost a little too much blood. My mind isn't 100% there, right now."

Seifer came over and began to throw the unused supplies back into the bag while avoiding your droplets of blood, "Obviously. Who the hell comes to a supply closet after their wounded, rather than the clinic?"

"It's not that bad of a wound. I don't need a doctor." You argued, "I can handle it."

"I can see that." He scoffed and marched away from you. You watched him as he walked over to one of the many shelves looking for something. You took a deep breath before sitting down on the cot and continuing your fruitless actions. There were only so many times you could fail at wrapping a bandage before you got lucky and it stuck, right? You bit your lower lip in concentration and focused on getting the bandage on. "For crying out loud, you'll bleed to death before you get that bandage on. Go to the damn clinic."

You huffed and kept your eyes on the bandages you were trying to wrap, "I don't want to. I don't like clinics and I don't need them. I can handle this myself." You were sick and tried of everyone treating you like glass. You deserved to be here, fighting on the front lines, just like the rest of them. Nobody could tell you otherwise, and you'd prove it to all of them. Starting by getting the damn bandage on.