ANOTHER DRABBLE CHALLENGE[closed]

HOWDY HEY WATTY WORLD.

I am knee deep in Organic Chemistry II, have about zero hours of free time because of the small jobs I've taken, but it's DRABBLE TIME Y'ALL.

Have you guys seen the RP generator on tumblr lately? I actually found it on Pinterest so I'm assuming it's starting to really circulate. Anyways, you enter the names of two characters and then it gives you a random prompt about the two characters. If you google 'RP Generator tumblr' it's the very first link to pop up. It's called mimi scenarios.

This is what has inspired me to restart the drabble trade.

If you're interested in GETTING A DRABBLE FROM ME while also WRITING A DRABBLE YOURSELF then listen up!

It's a 'I scratch your back, you scratch mine' kind of deal. As in, I'll write a drabble with your character of choice if you write a drabble with my character of choice.

So I'll take your character of choice, let's say it's Dean Winchester, then I'll stick his name in the generator along with [Name] and then I'll write for the very first prompt it gives me which could be something like: 'Dean helping [Name] with chores'. That's literally what it just gave me.

So if you're still interested here are the rules:

1) Comment below with a character you want me to write about from the list of games/shows/movies/etc provided (I'll put this at the end of this thing) AND the games/shows/movies/etc that you are comfortable with writing from so I can give you a character to write about.

2) You have to put the name of the character I give you plus [Name] in the generator and then write about the very first prompt it gives you! I can't hold you to the first prompt rule technically, BUT it'd be more fun if you wrote for the first one! It'd be more of a challenge!

3) This isn't really a rule (none of these have been rules actually, just more of instructions but I digress) NOT ALL THE PROMPTS ARE HAPPY. Just an fyi warning. I mean I haven't seen any super depressing ones, but there are some that can be written as sad so just know that this is sort of a Russian roulette of drabble trades. You could be expecting a funny, happy one, but then BAM you're shot in the chest with feels because damn that prompt was sad.

That's really all I have to say. Ask any questions if you have them! I'm probably gonna limit the number of people who get drabbles to 10 to begin with and then if I find I can handle more than that I'll push the max number higher.

As said before, the list of shows/games/movies/etc to pick characters from is below and I will put the link to the generator  in the comments that way you can just click it. If you cant find the link then message me or google 'rp generator tumblr' it's the first thing to pop up and it's called mini scenarios.

Kingdom Hearts

Final Fantasy

Supernatural

BONES

Almost Human

Agents of SHIELD

ANY MARVEL MOVIE, OK?

Batman (the Nolan movies)

The 100

House MD

Daredevil

Once Upon a Time

The Walking Dead