GHOST BOC LIST UPDATE [CLOSED]

So as the title states, this little info update deals with the BOCs for my newest crossover Ghost. I had addressed the BOCs before, but it wasn't as organized as I want it to be. This is me trying to be organized.
Below I'm going to list all the TV shows, games, etc. that will be in Ghost and from that list you can pick BOCs from your favorite fandoms. On that note, you can suggest as many guys as you want BUT you should tell me which ones you want the MOST from your list so I know.
BOCs are going to work a little different in this story compared to say the Season Series. Y'all will have your BOC moments, but it isn't going to be a "results" type story. It's going to be more of a "every BOC gets his own story arc" type story. You feel me? Good, let's move on.

Almost Human
Agents of SHIELD
Avengers
Batman (movie-verse)
Bones
Daredevil
Final Fantasy
Guardians of the Galaxy
House MD
Kingdom Hearts
Once Upon a Time
Spider-Man (movie-verse)
Supernatural
The 100

Now, some of those fandoms you might not be familiar with. Hopefully that doesn't deter you away! If you guys have any suggestions for a fandom to jump in by all means suggest it! I can't give you any guarantees though.
Also, with some of these fandoms I might have a BOC in mind already (just because I have zero self control).
Anyways, you guys go ahead and tell me who YOU want to see as BOCs in the comments below. I'll leave this open for a week and then I'll post the official BOC list. Thanks y'all!