A Year Without Rain [KH][Roxas]

It bothers me that some characters dont have last names.

_____________________________

You sighed again and let your head rest against the windowsill. Rain poured outside putting a humid chill in the air. You shifted again and lifted your head. You were restless, constantly moving, constantly trying, without success, to find something to do.

You missed him.

Roxas always had to make long business trips and it physically hurt to be separated from him. When did you get so intertwined with this guy? When did he become the center of your universe? It had been so gradual that you didn't even notice until he left for the first time.

You began to move around the kitchen, straightening things you had already straightened a number of times. You wondered if he thought of you as much as you thought of him.

It didn't matter that the world outside was flooding. Your heart felt dry, like a desert that yearned for rain, yearned for his touch, his presence.

The sound of a door opening quickened your heart. You peeked around the corner to see a familiar mop of blond hair standing at the doorway. He was soaking wet, a puddle formed at his feet, but you could care less.

"Geez, it's a downpour out there." Roxas muttered before glancing up at you. His lips twitched up in a smile as you launched yourself at him. He caught you in his arms with a laugh as you pressed you lips tightly against his.

It was like a monsoon of emotion filled your heart, it ravaged your body leaving you feeling whole rather than destroyed. Your ground felt stable again as he held you tight in his arms.

Roxas pulled back some with a laugh, "Did you miss me?"

"Only a little." You murmured before pulling him back into a kiss.