Distracted*

This also may of been a request, but again I've lost track at this point...

Warning: smut, sex toys

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ben blushed as he sat in his chair.

All he had to do was record a video. Why was that so hard?

He did it everyday.

But not like this, no. This time, was much different.

This time was unlike any way of recording he had ever done before.

This time was a lot kinkier.

He fidgeted in his seat, feeling the vibrating dildo move as he did. He glanced at Ian across the room and blushed harder at the smirk he got as the remote was played with and showed off.

Why had he thought it would be a good idea?

Why had he wanted to try it?

He took a deep breath and pressed his record button. He gasped in the middle of his intro as the vibrator was turned on and blushed as he continued to speak.

Gasps, more blushing, and shaky voices each time the intensity is messed with. Up, up, up, up a lot, back down to a teasing level, up to a very slowly pleasurable level.

Ben finishes his recording very red faced and very turned on.

Ian smirks at him as he makes his way across the room and passionately kisses him hard on the lips. He moves one had behind Ben's head, pressing them even harder into the kiss and smirks wider before turning the remote way up with the other hand.

Ben loudly gasps and shivers as tingles go down his spine. He moans loudly into the kiss at how intense the vibrations were and whines as Ian pulls away.

The older spoke, "Didn't think you were going to get off this easy, did you?"

Ben gave a confused look up at the other.

He gasped as he was pulled up and Ian sat in his chair. He blushed as he was pulled back down, bent over Ian's lap. He was only curious about the position for a second before he was very aware of what was happening.

Ian pulled the toy out and slammed it back in. Ben screamed and whimpered at the feeling and Ian just pushed it a bit harder into him.

Ben's body shook and he felt Ian lean to the side before opening a drawer and grab something out of it before shutting it. He felt Ian pull the toy out and whined as it came all the way out.

He moaned as he felt more lube be squeezed onto him and moaned louder as two fingers easily spread it inside him. He moaned as lube was spread all around his entrance and the toy was coated again. He blushed as he felt Ian squeeze some extra right into him and moaned with a shudder as he felt the toy press back against him.

It pushed stronger and stronger against him until it easily slammed all the way in. He gasped and screamed at the feeling it caused him.

Ian pulled the toy back out and smirked as he slammed it back it. He repeated the motion over and over, waiting until Ben was violently shaking to slightly change the angle and directly hit the smaller's prostate.

A sudden scream and tremor and started Ben's orgasm. Ian continued to fuck him through it and made sure it went on as long as possible, as hard as possible.

Ben panted and shook afterwards, face dark red and a pool of white under him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

568 words! Yeah, I have no excuse for this... but y'all seem to like smut and kinky shit so...

Hope you enjoyed!

~Angel ^-^