Nutella*

Nutella smut fic as requested by piperwolf94

Warning: smut

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ian stretched in his office chair and checked the time. There was still about half an hour until him and Ben would be livestreaming some board game with Nico and Ambrew. He sighed and stood up, deciding to get some water before he was stuck without a drink.

Though, as he walked into the kitchen he froze at what he saw. Ben was leaning against the counter with a jar of Nutella in one hand and a spoon in the other. Ian gave a half smirk and spoke, "That taste good, over there?" Surprised, Ben jumped high and glared at Ian as he laughed at the reaction.

"That wasn't funny..." The smaller pouted.

"Yes, it was," he moved closer to his lover, "And if you're gonna eat that with a spoon, you should at least try to get it in your mouth."

Ben gave Ian a confused look and blushed as he leaned close, as if was going to kiss the smaller. Though, the younger blushed harder as he felt Ian lick the spread from his lips and forced himself to hold back a moan that wanted to escape.

The older kept licking Ben's lips and the area around them until the smaller gave in and let out a small moan. Ian froze and Ben blushed even harder.

Ian smirked as he took the spoon from his lover. He smeared what was left on it onto Ben's cheek and tilted his head to the side so that he could lick it off.

The smaller made more moans and Ian pulled away when Ben's face was clean.

"Wanna... do this?" Ian's voice had a certain edge of excitement to it.

"Do... what exactly?" The smaller sounded confused.

"Finish that," he gestured to the jar of Nutella.

"Huh?"

Ian gave a no good smile, "We could have lots of fun~"

Realization crossed the smaller's blushing face, "But... wouldn't that get our bed all dirty?"

The older smirked, "Who said anything about our bed?" He grabbed one of Ben's hands and lifted it up. He spread more Nutella onto the back of it and licked it away, "We could do it right here."

The smaller managed to blush even harder and he blinked as he tried to process what Ian had just suggested. A moment later, he found himself nodding and watching as Ian smirked.

"Perfect." The older pulled Ben into a passionate kiss and pinned him against the counter. He smirked into a kiss and ran his tongue over the smaller's lips.

Ben opened his mouth and moaned as Ian explored it. The older moved his hands to Ben's hips and slowly moved them up, under the other's shirt. The fabric was pulled off and tossed to the side.

The smaller whimpered at the cool air and gasped as he felt Ian spread Nutella over the side of his neck. The older started to lick and suck it away and Ben moaned. Soon, the spread was gone but Ian kept biting and sucking until the smaller had several hickeys.

He bit Ben's sweet spot and felt the younger's legs shaking. With a smirk Ian wrapped his arms around his boyfriend to hold him up, and sucked hard. He abused the spot with bites and sucking until Ben's legs gave out and he moved them to the floor.

Ben was now laying on his back in the middle of the kitchen and Ian got on top of him on his hands and knees after setting the jar of Nutella beside them. The older had a smirk on his face as he grabbed the jar and spread some of its contents over Ben's chest.