Near*

Well, looks like we have out first published draft. This one was going to be the next story up so it's a bit more finished than most of them (not to say there aren't others that are mostly done), but it still gives a general idea of how the rest of the book will be.

Note: the rest of the book will vary between a few hundred word ideas and mostly-finished stories like this, in no particular order

Omegaverse!AU

Warning: smut

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two best friends living together seemed like a good idea at first.

Then they realized that one of them was an alpha and the other an omega.

They had figured that they could just work around their differences, and they did - for the most part. Everything had been going smoothly until Ben hit his first heat while living with the alpha.

They had seemed almost magnetically drawn to each other and it took all they had not to give in to their instincts. They had forced gazes away and made themselves keep their hands to themselves. They had tried all they could, but living in rooms right next to each other just drove them both crazy.

So, just a few days in, Ian had suggested that Ben move to the other master bedroom on the opposite side of the U-shaped second floor of their house - the room he had originally offered to Ben.

The omega had agreed to do so and from then on the secondary master bedroom became his heat room. He filled with pillows and blankets to curl up in and a lot of fluffy towels were kept in the connected bathroom for his many showers and baths. He left a lot of old clothes that he didn't mind ruining with his natural lube in the closet and hid a bunch of sex toys in a box under the bed.

The room seemed almost perfect to him - the one exception being the lack of a mate. Though, even being so far across the house, he could still smell Ian. And Ian could still smell his sickeningly sweet and delicious scent.

It had started like a normal heat. Ben had felt empty and constantly wanted something in him. Natural lube had stared to make him constantly wet and his need only grew stronger. Days passed and he found himself in the middle of his worst heat yet.

He kept toys and plugs in himself 24/7 but still felt empty. He had a painfully tight and hot feeling in his stomach. His whole body felt like it was on fire. He sweat from the heat and it made sure to keep his hair stuck to his forehead at all times. He couldn't even wear anything anymore since whatever he tried to put on would be so soaked with the lube running down his legs that it would feel gross to wear by time it was on.

He whined and moaned and squirmed on his messy bed of blankets, towels, and pillows. He tried to take a deep breath to clear his thoughts and shakily moaned it out.

If there were two things he was aware of at that moment, it would be how absolutely needy he was and how intoxicating Ian's scent was.

Usually, he would just deeply breath in the alpha's scent, getting as much of it as he could, as he used the toys on himself until he was exhausted. Though, right now, no amount of fucking himself with dildos and vibrators would be enough.

He wanted- He needed Ian.

So, letting his instincts break him and take over, the omega practically crawled to the older's room. He collapsed at his door and weakly knocked on it over and over. He looked up as the door was finally opened and let out a moan at how much stronger the other's scent had become.

Ian couldn't deny that the sight of his naked, very aroused friend turned him on and those needy, lustful eyes only further proved it. He held back a groan when the strengthened scent he couldn't help but to jack off to every night hit him and bit his lip as he tightened his grip on the door to keep from throwing himself at the smaller.

A small, "F-fuck me... p-please..." was the only thing the younger could get out before a moan and shiver cut him off.

The simple words had the alpha on edge and fighting to hold back his own instincts.

The omega whimpered, "I n-need you... Ian..."

Unable to resist after hearing his name be said in that desperate voice, the older suddenly grabbed the other, pulling him up and pinning him to the wall as he roughly kissed him. He pulled away to gasp for air before going in for another kiss. This time, when he pulled away, he picked the omega up and carried him to his bed, quickly stripping off his clothes before getting on top of him.

Ben moaned at how overwhelming it was to have the alpha's scent all around him before moaning at the feeling of a mouth on his neck. He moaned and whined as a few hickeys were left, slowly going farther and farther down until they were being placed on his chest. He whined again as hands moved to his hips and let out a moan as he felt his oversensitive nipples be licked.

It took all he had to speak in a shaky voice, "J-just fuck me already!"

A dark smirk looked down at him as the alpha pulled away, "You sure?" The question was purred out and quickly answered.

"Y-Yes!" A moan, "I... can't take this any longer!"

"If you say so." The sing song reply was followed by the omega suddenly letting out a loud gasp as his legs were quickly, and roughly, pushed back and spread apart.

He gave an even louder, shaky gasp as he was easily thrust all the way into with one quick movement and let out near screamed moans as he was roughed thrust in and out of. He dug his  nails into the older's shoulders as he leaned over him and felt a strong wave of arousal go through him at the groan it caused.

Wild, animalistic sex

Ian possessively looking down at the sweaty, panting mess that he would soon be raising a family with.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

987 words! Muhahaha, unfinished smut cuts off very... unsatisfyingly. 

But, yeah, this is kinda how the rest of the book is going to go: what I have (at what ever state of finished or unfinished it is) with the extremely basic outline of what I didn't write.

Hope you enjoyed!

~Angel ^-^