Sharing*

Oh look, a kinky idea that never got the attention it deserved. I think this started from some sort of "let them fuck you while I watch" prompt, but I've lost track of what's prompt-based and what I just made up at this point.

Warning: smut

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It wasn't too unusual for Ian and Ben to talk about their sex life in the private of their own room, but in the living room with Ambrew, Jordan, and Xeen there, it was suddenly much more uncomfortable for the smaller. Though, as he continued to go on and on, Ian seemed to be having fun embarrassing his lover.

"Ben's easy... and multi orgasmic, so it's fun to play with him." Ian kissed a very red cheek of the smaller, "What? It's true," he smirked before looking up at the others, "You guys should try it."

"I-Ian!" The younger was beyond flustered.

"Of course, that is, if Benny here's okay with it."

Ben blushed darker, "...n-no weird kinks."

Ian grinned, "Is that a yes?"

"Y-Yeah..."

"Ooo," he smirked as he looked up, "Who wants to have fun first?"

A fairly awkward and tense moment passed before Jordan broke the silence, "I... I guess I could."

A big smirk was across Ian's face, "Alright, let's head to the bedroom then," he paused and looked towards the other two, "You can come too."

A moment more and all five of them were in the bedroom. Ian pulled Ben into a passionate kiss before smirking again and pushing him to Jordan, "He's all yours."

Jordan hesitated a moment before [awkward foreplay or whatever that gets them into bed]

Jordan gives light kisses and hickeys before getting Ben's shirt off and playing with him a bit to get him more turned on. Ben takes Jordan's shirt off and starts to move his hands up his back, leaving them on the older's shoulders. Jordan takes the smaller's pants off and hesitates before rubbing his hips and pulling off his underwear. Ben messes with Jordan's pants and manage to get them off. The older stares down for a moment before Ian speaks from the side of the room, "Lube is in the side table to your left. Don't be afraid to get rough with him... he likes it." "I-Ian!" The smaller blushed. Jordan grabbed the lube and spread it on the other before pushing in one finger then another. He fingered the smaller, getting moans at the chubbier-than-usual fingers, and pulled them out. He finally takes off his underwear and Ben gasps at the sight - shorter yet thicker than Ian. Jordan smirks as he pushes in, pausing and making a sound of pain as nails dig into his back. "Oh, I should of warned you, Ben's quite the scratcher. If you're lucky he won't draw blood." "I-iaaan..!" The smaller was struggling to speak, pleasure already clouding his mind. Jordan pushed the rest of the way in and started thrusting, making the smaller scream and moan at the feeling. A short, intense moment of some of the best fucking Ben had ever had later, he was panting as cum pooled on his stomach. A moment more and he was being filled, whining as Jordan started to pull out, "N-no... s-so close..." He moved his body, trying to get more of the older back in him and moaned as he was pushed back into. A few more thrusts and he was screaming as he came again. Jordan pulled out this time and smiled down at the smaller before pushing his hair out of his face and getting off the bed.

"Who's next?"

Ambrew and Xeen looked at each other. Xeen pushes Ambrew forwards, "You can go next."

An awkward Ambrew took Jordan's place and hesitantly stared down, before starting an awkward kiss. He copies what the other had done and left kisses and a few more hickeys, somehow managing to be even gentler and lighter than Jordan had been. He froze when Ben pulled off his shirt. He added more lube to the messy, stretched hole and took off his pants and underwear before lining up, taking much more time than Ben had ever experienced it taking. He thrust in and out very slowly and awkwardly, making Ben whine more than moan at how teasing the small about of pleasure he got was. A while of clawing and whining later, Ben was left thinking if his friend was also a bottom - just doing this cause everyone else was. Some more whined moans escaped his lips before the feeling building up inside him finally got strong enough to push him over the edge. Ben screamed as he came, more white pooling in his stomach as the long session let a strong orgasm hit. The feeling of the smaller clenching around him tipped Ambrew over the edge and he filled Ben more before pulling out.

He quickly got off the bed and grabbed his clothes, redressing before joining the other's in their spot off to the side.

Xeen smirked as he stepped forwards and pulled off his shirt before getting on the bed. He crawled over the smaller and spoke in a dark, mischievous tone, "About what you said earlier." Curious, cloudy eyes stared up at him, "Define 'weird' kinks." Still not quite understanding what was happening, Ben let out a small, "Huh..?" The older's smirk widened, "Like, would you consider calling me Master while I choke you 'weird'?" Ben blushed dark, "Wh-wha..." "Cause, if you don't, it's happening." The tone of his voice showed he was completely serious and sent a shiver down Ben's spine. "I'm f-fine with that X-xe- er.. M-master." The smaller already felt so turned on it was ridiculous. He arched his back into the touch and moaned as hands ran over his chest and trembled as they lightly moved over his thighs. He gasped as a finger went over his hole, wiping away the dripping cum. Xeen moved his hand up to the smaller's mouth and spoke in a sexy, demanding voice, "Suck." "Huh..." "You heard me. Suck." He pushed his finger against the smaller's lips and he shakily opened his mouth, taking the finger in and sucking it clean. Xeen darkly smiled as pulled his finger back, "How are you with name calling?" "Name... calling..?" "You know slut, whore. That kind of stuff." Ben blushed dark, "I-I've ne-never been called that... M-master." "Well, were gonna see how you like it then. Okay, slut?" A moan and a nod was the only reply.

[insert The Sex TM: Kinky Edition]

Xeen is an amazingly kinky surprise - bigger than anything he'd taken before and much rougher than Ian was ever willing to be. The names made everything 10x sexier and he lost track of how many orgasms he had before Xeen was done with him. He's left trembling and moaning, body covered in cum.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1102 words! That last lil paragraph is the outline I had for Xeen's part before I wrote what's above it. I figured I'd leave it since I didn't really fully write it out.

Hope you enjoyed!

~Angel ^-^