Tattoos*

Just a little idea I had THAT ENDED UP TAKING LIKE A WEEK TO EDIT AND IM TOTALLY NOT FED UP WITH IT NOW......

Warning: smut, cursing

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ian threw his shirt to the ground where Ben's already was and pressed a passionate kiss to his lover's lips. He pulled away from him just enough so that their lips brushed against each other as he spoke, "You know," he pressed his mouth back against Ben's for a brief second before pulling away again, "your tattoos are really sexy." 

"Huh?" The smaller breathed the word between kisses.

"They're sexy." He trailed his hand down Ben's right arm. "Like really sexy." He moved his hand slightly up and traced the shape of a diamond on Ben's forearm, "I love them."

The smaller blushed, both in embarrassment and arousal, and let out low moans as kisses were trailed up his arm before suddenly gasping as his neck was bit. He moaned louder as hickeys were trailed down to the tattoo on his chest then over to the left side of his neck where his sweet spot was bit down harder on.

Ben moaned even louder at that and lightly clawed at Ian's back as a dark hickey was left there. He moaned again as he felt hands trail down his sides and stop at his pants. Ian teasingly rubbed his bulge before slowly unbuttoning and unzipping his jeans and pulling them off.

The older moved his mouth to Ben's and gave him a quick kiss. "I love them all so much," a longer kiss, "but my favorite has to be this one." He gently rolled Ben over and traced his finger along the outline of the large, red rose on his shoulder before pressing a kiss to it. "It's so beautiful," two more kisses to the rose and Ian gently rubbed his thumb over it, "Beautiful like you." Ian trailed his hand down the back of Ben's tattoo-covered arm as he moved his mouth to the tattoo on the back of his lover's neck.

The smaller moaned as he felt kiss after kiss go down his back as Ian made sure to give attention to each letter. He trailed the kisses back up and gave Ben a few more light hickeys on his upper back. The older pulled away and spoke as he undid and pulled off his own jeans, "You know what would be really hot?"

"Wh-what...?" The smaller was starting to sound needy.

Ian tossed his pants aside and slightly pulled down the back of Ben's underwear. "Something right here," he dragged his thumb across Ben's lower back, right above his butt.

"Wh-wha..." Embarrassment showed in the younger's voice.

"You know," Ian's smirk could be heard, "something sexy. Like... 'naughty boy' or 'Ian's property' or something like that." He watched as Ben's face got redder and let out a small laugh before speaking again, "Get up."

The smaller did as he was told and got up onto his hands and knees. The older smirked and felt his lover shiver a bit as he placed his hands on his hips. Idea coming to his mind, Ian smirked wider and pressed himself against his lover's behind.

The smaller gasped and let out a loud moan as he felt Ian hump him through their underwear. He moaned louder and curled his fingers into the sheets, enjoying the little pleasure he got from each of the older's movements.

Ian kept going until Ben was shaking and close to his climax. He made sure his lover wouldn't be able to take anymore, then stopped. The smaller whined and the older smirked as he let go of his lover's hips, letting him fall onto the mattress.

Though, still highly aroused and craving more friction, Ben tried to hump the bed but was quickly stopped. He whined again as he was pulled back up onto his knees.