Quiet*

I feel like this was originally a request, so shout out to whoever requested public sex(?)

Warning: mentioned/alluded to smut

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ian and Ben are at a clothing store to buy new outfits for a certain event. After picking out a few things, they headed back to the fitting rooms and Ian smirked as he got an idea. He let Ben walk into one of the changing rooms and grabbed the door before it could be closed. He slipped in and smirked at the confused face that stared up at him before closing and locking the door.

"What... are you doing in here?"

"What? I can't watch my cute little boyfriend change?"

Ben blushed, "I..." he sighed, "You're weird Ian." He turned to hang his clothes on a hook on the wall and Ian did the same with the hook on the door.

Ian stayed against the door and watched as Ben stripped to his underwear, tossing his clothes to the seat in the corner. He watched as the younger put on some of the clothes he wanted to try on and smirked at what he saw in the mirror.

"Sexy." He took a step forwards as the smaller turned, blushing. Smirking and wanting to make the smaller more flustered, he suddenly pushed him up against the wall and passionately kissed him, getting a squeak of surprise.

The shock slowly faded and Ben found himself kissing back.

Ian kisses him more, the passion never fading kiss after kiss. Eventually Ian unbuttons the top of Ben's shirt and gives him a few hickeys.

Ben softly gasps and bites his lip to keep from moaning. His breathing gets shaky as it gets harder to keep quiet and he feels himself starting to get turned on.

"S-stop..."

"Why?"

"W-we're in a dressing room!" Ben whisper yelled.

"So." Ian grinned.

"So, I don't wanna get caught!"

"Then just be quiet." Ian moved back to Ben's neck and started to give him another hickeys before being pushed away.

"But you know I'm loud! It'll be impossible for me to keep quiet!"

Ian rolled his eyes and quickly looked around the small room. "Here," he quickly grabbed Ben's discarded shirt and shoved it into his lover's hands.

The Dane blushed, realizing that they were really going to do this, and brought his shirt to his mouth as a makeshift gag.

They do The Sex TM.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

380 words! Hey, look, I went back to the original "basic outline of the fic" idea. Tho, that's mostly to do with there being a decent pre-existing story here.

Hope you enjoyed!

~Angel ^-^