Sorry*

Request by Tatiyona1228

Prompt: Continuation of the Drunk one-shot where they have apology sex

Warning: smut

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ben woke up with a groan and quickly noticed a headache setting in. He moved a hand up  to rub at the sore spot and cracked his eyes open to the familiar sight of his room. He looked to the side and saw Ian still sleeping in his spot beside him.

He softly smiled at the sight of his lover sleeping so peacefully and resisted the urge to cuddle up to his chest and go right back to sleep. Forcing his gaze away, Ben sat up and prepared to get out of bed to get ready for the day.

Though, as he looked down and saw his bare chest, he became very confused. Almost every night, he would sleep in some sort of shirt and pants, so seeing his bare skin was cause enough for his confusion.

Wondering if he had gotten hot during the night and just didn't remember taking off his shirt - this wouldn't be the first time - he quickly looked at the floor and was shocked to see not just his shirt, but all of his clothes.

Blushing at the new information, Ben peaked under the blanket in curiosity and blushed darker as he saw his naked body. Once his embarrassment faded a bit, he was left even more confused than he had been before. After all, there was only one reason he'd ever go to sleep without any clothes on and, frankly, he couldn't remember doing that.

Though, the evidence all pointed to the same conclusion - he and Ian had had sex. They had had sex and Ben didn't remember it.

Not believing that he could forget something that he loved so much, Ben tried to think back to the night before and was shocked to realize that that wasn't the only thing he couldn't remember. How he had gotten in the bed and why his head hurt so much were among several mysteries.

He tried again to think back to the night before and ended up staring into an answerless space for who knows how long before he was snapped back to reality by the sound of Ian groaning.

Turning to look at the older, Ben watched as he yawned and sat up before stretching his arms and looking around, freezing as his eyes landed on the smaller.

Silence fell between them and Ben broke it with a question, "What... happened last night?"

"Huh?" The groggy answer was his simple reply.

"My head hurts... I was wondering if you knew why." Ben rubbed the spot his headache was in to emphasis it.

"Oh," Ian looked away, seemingly ashamed, "You got drunk."

"Oh." Well, that explained everything. It didn't take much for Ben to get drunk and the boarder line between drunk Ben and blackout drunk Ben was very fine.

Another silence fell between them and stayed there until Ben couldn't keep his question to himself any longer.

"Did we have sex?"

"Huh?!" The question seemed to surprise Ian.

Ben blushed, suddenly thinking he may of been wrong with his assumption, "It's just... I woke up n-naked and... and my clothes are on the ground and I couldn't think of any other reason."

The older was silent for a moment and guilt crossed his face as he debated what to say, "Sort of."

"Huh?" It was Ben's turn to be confused by the other.