Potion Effects*

Woo! I'm back!! ...and I brought smut ;)

SkyFactory!AU

Warning: smut... lots of smut, oh and language

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The potion was supposed to give them both random effects. How were they to know that their effects would go so... well together?

It hadn't been long after Ian splashed the bottle of dark blue liquid on his boyfriend and himself that the effects started. Ian's had began with a tingling feeling on his back. Though, the feeling was quickly intensifying and didn't take too long to turn to pain. However, it didn't stop there as the pain grew and grew until it was all that was all Ian felt. His eyes were squeezed tight and his knuckles were white from how hard he was balling his hands into fists. Just as he was thinking that he would pass out from the feeling, it stopped. He took a few deep breaths before looking up. Attention immediately going to Ben, he realized that the pain had distracted him from what was happening to his lover.

Ben was lying on the ground a few feet away, breathing hard, his face was bright red and shining with a thin layer of sweat. Ian was worried about him for a split second before he noticed something else - the obvious bulge in his pants.

Concerned and confused, Ian called the other's name, "Ben?"

The younger took a deep breath before moaning as he turned to look at the other.
His half-open eyes widened at the sight he saw, "I-Ian?"

"Yeah?"

Ben was quiet for a while before he spoke, "Can you... move them?"

"Huh?"

"The... t-tentacles... can you move them?"

"Wha-" Ian cut himself off as he turned to look behind himself. Right where the pain had been the most extreme, there were now eight slimy, blue tentacles coming from his back.

Looking at one, he managed to twitch it. A few try's later, he was able to lift it up. A bit more practice and he could move it with ease. He tried to lift another and found that he had seeming already learned to control them. It didn't take long for him to lift all eight.

His attention was brought back to Ben as he heard a low moan. "What did you... want me to do with these things anyway?"

Ben let out a loud moan and arched his back a bit before getting out an answer, "F-fuck me... Ian..."

Ian's eyes widened in shock at the words. It wouldn't of been their first time but, he had never heard those words from his boyfriend before.

"I..." The older didn't know what to say.

"Please... Ian. I-" A sudden surge of pleasure made his body shudder as he let out a loud moan. "Please Ian!"

"I- Okay but... what does that have to do with the tentacles?" Ian was confused.

"U-use them... on me..."

"Wha-"

"They look so... f-fun..."

"But what do I do with them?"

"I-I don't... care... h-hold me up... pin me d-down... j-just use them..."

"O-okay then..." Blushing, Ian moved towards the other and sat on his knees beside him. Reaching to unbutton Ben's jeans, he froze as he noticed his lap was already wet.

Impatient and annoyed that Ian wasn't doing anything, Ben looked at him to see what was taking so long.

"D-did you... already..." Ian trailed off as he blushed harder, embarrassed to say more.