Fire

One-shots left: 3

I'm so sorry this one is so bad but I don't have anymore ideas and this is garbage but, oh well...

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's a fire and Ben panics to the point of passing out. He ends up hitting his head as he falls to the ground and knocks himself into a coma. He's out for a couple of days, body twitching as he whimpered and cried.

Ian holds his hand and tries to sooth him, the obvious distress of his lover hurting to watch.

Ben eventually wakes up in a panic, crying and hyperventilating as his hair and clothes cling to him with sweat.

Ian hugs him and soothe the sobs to whimpers and eventually silence. Doctors ask a few questions and his biggest problem seems to be the horrible nightmares he had the whole time he was out.

He explains that it was like he was stuck on his back with tall walls all around him. There was smoke everywhere and his lungs and throat burned with a stabbing pain. It seemed like nothing he did could get him enough air and he felt like he was in a constant state of near death. An eternity seemed to pass before the blurry, shadowy figure of a giant seemed to loom over him, peering over the walls with ease. The figure picked him up and cradled him in its arms, carrying him down what seems to be the hallway of a giant's house. He's brought outside and some sort of mask is put over his face. He doesn't know what it was or what it was doing to him and it scared him even more. Though, soon his lungs aren't hurting as bad and he figures it must be helping him.

The parts of the nightmare were pieced together to form the story as he had experienced certain parts over and over and it had restarted more than once.

Doctors found it too specific to be a normal dream and the familiarity Ben mentioned the scene had only enforced their suspensions.

He gets sent to therapy and ends up being told that it sounds like his nightmare was actually a traumatic memory from when he was a baby or young child.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

351 words! Yeah, this kinda goes with my hc that the house Ben lived in as a baby burned down, killing his twin brother and their parents. Idk what else to say about it *shrug*

Hope you enjoyed!

~Angel ^-^