Friends*

I'm going be posting things I've already had written until the requests are finished. (Two of them are like half way done and the other shouldn't take too long to write)

Warning: language and extra dirty smut because I didn't hold back (as much) this time ;)

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been a normal day at Ben and Ian's house. The two friends had moved in together just a few weeks ago and loved every second they got to spend together. Of course, this was expected though as the smaller had lived so far away before that even visits were difficult. However, the move was more than worth it for the friends to be able to hang out so much.

They were sitting on the living room couch watching TV when the smaller nervously said something that would quickly change everything, "We've been best friends for a long time now but, have you ever thought about doing... that?" He gestured towards the TV where the couple in a show preview were making out in bed and things were obviously getting sexual.

Ben's confession had been unexpected and Ian couldn't help but to stare in shock for a moment before making his own confession.

"All the time actually."

"Then kiss me." Ben turned towards Ian with a slight blush on his cheeks.

The older hesitated, "If I do... I won't be able to stop..."

"I... don't mind." Ben said the words as he moved closer to Ian.

The older but his lip and tried to hold back what he'd kept hidden for so long. A hand being softly placed on his chest triggered something inside him and he gave in to the urge.

Ian quickly reached forwards and pulled the smaller into his lap. Ben gasped and a shiver ran down his spine as Ian roughly kissed him. He wrapped his arms around the older's neck and kissed back.

Ian moved his hands to Ben's back and pulled him close. A moment later he broke the kiss and they both panted. Ian pressed small kisses to Ben's lips as they caught their breath and smiled before giving him a hard, passionate kiss. The younger let out a small moan against Ian's lips and gave a sound of surprise as he was lifted up and thrown down on the couch. Ian moved over him and kissed him again.

Excited by being treated so roughly, Ben reached to pull off Ian's shirt. The older helped and soon it was on the floor. Though, no sooner than that, Ian was pulling off the smaller's shirt too.

His hands ran over Ben's bare chest and he pressed a few kisses to his neck before biting down on it. The smaller gasped and shook as Ian sucked harshly on his sensitive skin. The older pulled his mouth away and smiled at the dark hickey. He placed his mouth next to it and sucked again.

Ben moaned at the feeling and moved his hands to Ian's back. Ian sucked harder and the smaller moaned louder. Ben felt Ian smirk into his neck and softly moaned as the older pulled away. Ian breathed hard as he spoke, "You... get loud... don't you?"

Ben blushed and nodded, "Y-yeah..."

The older smirked wider at the response and kissed Ben before making a few more hickeys. He moved to make another one and bit down on a spot that made Ben moan even louder than before. He smirked as he gently sucked on the spot and groaned as he felt Ben's nails slightly dig into his back.

Ian sucked harder and Ben dug his nails deeper as he moaned loudly. The older sucked more on the spot, teasing the younger despite knowing it would result in his back being scratched up. A few minutes later, Ian pulled away and smiled at the large, dark bruise he left. His back ached but he ignored it as he passionately kissed Ben and kissed harder as he felt the younger unbutton and unzip his jeans.