Secrets*

This may be a huge mistake, but I'm not in the mood to proof read whatever I wrote here so I'm just gonna post it as it is... without remembering more than the general idea...

Let's hope this isn't a huge mistake...

Warning: smut (I guess?)

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It used to be a secret that Ben had lots of piercings. Now, they were just another accessory that he'd casually like wear. Feeling edgy or rebellious? The eyebrow piercing on his right side or some of cuff piercings - he had three on each ear - would add a nice touch. Just want something shiny? The stud on the right side of his nose, lip ring on the right side of his mouth, or even the basic ear lobe piercing would work quite nicely. Whenever he occasionally dug out crop tops from his teen fashion or was simply shirtless, the bellybutton ring was nice to show off. And, on especially sexy nights, the tongue piercing only added to his amazing mouth skills.

Though, the discover of and resurfacing of his piercing to the public had been but casual.

Ben decides to put in his piercings to see how they looked on him after so long without see them and has to rush getting dressed as Ian calls for him/heads upstairs. He barely has time to pull on a shirt and some pants and starts taking off his facial jewelry as fast as he can. He hides them behind his back as Ian come in and tries to act casual about the ones still in. Ian questions him and he fails at trying to derail the conversation. With a sigh he shows what's in his hand and slowly, with blush on his cheeks, puts back the ones he had taken off. Ian smirks at what he sees and plays with the lip piercings as he kisses the smaller. He notices that even the higher ear piercings are sensitive to play with and messes with them before trailing his hands down the smaller's shirt. He's surprised at loud Ben moans when his nipples are brushed over and guessing that he's just extra sensitive today, tries to play with them harder and pinch them. Though, he's surprised again when he feels something hard and moves his hands under the smaller's shirt, smirking as he got an idea of what it was when he found the belly button piercing. Brushing his fingers over, surprisingly hard, nipples, Ian smirked wider as he felt metal and knew he was right. Ben gasped and shuddered as the bars were lightly twisted and was quickly reminded of how hyper sensitive he had been after first getting them - apparently, going without them for so long, he had lost any tolerance for it that he had gained.

Tongue piercing is discovered and it doesn't take long for Ian to have Ben sucking him off, the small ball amplifying his lover's already amazing mouth skills.

Ian was surprised to find yet another piercing - a small piece of metal right under the underside of his tip.

"Do you have... a dick piercing?"

Ben blushed, "Y-yeah..." As much as he wanted to, it would of been pointless to lie.

"What's it for?"

"Huh?"

Ian chuckled, "Is it a special, sexy piercing or just aesthetic?"

"Um..." Ben trailed off as he blushed.

"Okay then," Ian inspected it, "It wouldn't pleasure a partner and, since you're a bottom anyway, I don't see how it would pleasure you during sex. Plus, it's in a weird place to be aesthetic, so..." A look of shock was followed by a big smirk, "It's for denial, isn't it?"

Ben blushed more, "N-no...?"

Ian managed to smirk wider, "It totally is, you dirty little boy."

Blushing even harder, Ben felt his heart both race and drop. Knowing Ian, this was going to be one long night for him.

"So, do you have a cage or something to go with it?"

Blush and a nod.

"Well, where is it?"

Ben tells him were and Ian goes off to get it, smirking as he removes the small piercing to put in the much larger one of the cage.

A bit more teasing and Ian disappears off into the bathroom. He comes back with his own piercing that makes Ben's heart skip a beat - a simple metal bar that went vertically through the tip with large metal balls on either end.

Very quickly, the smaller found that the piercing not only made his lover feel much bigger, but also that the metal balls would rub against very sensitive spots, stimulating his prostate with even the smallest of movements.

Getting fully hard is very painful and leaves Ben extremely frustrated and close for what seems like forever. When Ian finally takes it off, his hand quickly goes to grabbing the tip and pressing his thumb down over the opening. Ben gasps and whines as, even then, he's not allowed to have a proper orgasm. He shifts, still aroused, and whines, "You said I could come."

"No, I said you can have an orgasm. Never said what kind."

Another whine, "But that's not fair."

"Oh, you want me to be unfair? I can do that."

Ben instantly regretted his words as Ian fingered him with one hand and jacked off with the other, getting hard again before removing his fingers and shoving back in. Ben gasped and moaned and whined as he was roughly pound in and out of before Ian suddenly pulled all the way out and grabbed him again, making him go through another ruined orgasm.

Again and again the process was repeated until Ben was constantly trembling as desperate whimpers escaped him. His body ached in every way and each ruin was increasingly painful. He felt himself get close to another one and whimpered at the dreaded feeling building up inside him.

He gasped as Ian pulled out sooner than expected and whined as confusion crossed his face as he was spoken to.

"Bet you though you were going to get another ruin, huh? Well, you don't." Ian reached over to grab the cage, "You get this put back on."

Ben let out a whine at the words but couldn't deny the surge of arousal they brought. He let out desperate sounds as the cage was put back on and let out more as Ian spoke again.

"Now, this doesn't come off until I say so, okay?"

Ben whined at the words.

"And, just so were clear, that could be anything from tomorrow to the next day to the next week," Ian smirked, "or, maybe, I could make it next month. Depends on how good of a dirty boy you can be."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1076 words! Lets... see what kind of comments whatever I wrote gets...

Hope you enjoyed!

~Angel ^-^