Twisted Love

SerialKiller!Ian and Cannibal!Ben AU (as requested by piperwolf94)

Warning: dark themes, blood, death

Enjoy!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As he walked along the sidewalk, Ian's black clothes helped to hide him in the dark of the night. He saw the man he was following turn a corner and quickly caught up, peaking from around the corner so he wouldn't loose him. Ian fidgeted with the straps of his backpack as he waited for there to be a safe distance between them before continuing after the man. Ian had been following him for a couple of blocks and was, now, just waiting for the perfect time to strike.

As they went farther and farther and there were less and less people, he knew that the time would be soon. A few blocks later, they turned onto an empty street and Ian grinned. Perfect. There would be no witnesses and the man still hadn't seemed to notice that he was being stalked.

Seeing an alley ahead, Ian sped up his pace and was soon just a few steps away. He quickly grabbed the man and dragged him into the alley. The man tried to scream, but Ian strongly held his left hand over his mouth. Using that to hold the other against himself, Ian used his free hand to pull out his knife. Smirking, he brought the blade to the front of the man's neck and deeply cut into it.

Blood splattered out and Ian shoved him to the ground on his back. He moved over the man and plunged the blade into his chest, right over where his heart was. The slit in his throat made him unable to scream as Ian twisted the blade, maximizing damage and insuring that it would be fatal.

That was how all his kills went.

Make them unable to scream and leave his signature killing blow. The media that so loved following each and every new kill of his would never know, but the move had a special meaning behind it. He did it to the heart as that was what symbolized love and he twisted the blade because that was how his relationship was. A twisted stab for his twisted love.

Sick smile on his face, Ian pulled the knife out and stepped back. He watched as the man tried to cover his neck and clutch his chest. Ian knew that it was pointless and the look on the other man's face showed that he seemed to know that too. As he waited for the man to start moving less - the next part was always easier when they couldn't struggle - he took the man's red sunglasses and stuffed them in his pocket. The glasses his friend had worn for so long would be the perfect souvenir for his murder.

Noticing that Jordan had mostly stopped moving, Ian pinned his left shoulder down with a gloved hand. He brought his knife up and began sawing his way through flesh and bone. It definitely wasn't an easy task, but he seemed to be getting better at it with each kill. Soon, Ian had gone all the way through and severed the arm from the rest of his friend's body.

Jordan was definitely dead by now and Ian gave him one last look before pulling off his backpack and stuffing the arm into it. He threw the backpack back on and sheathed his knife into its hidden holster. Ian took a few deep breaths and calmly walked out of the alley.

He made his way home and smiled as his boyfriend ran over to him. Just as he did every time, Ben had been impatiently waiting for Ian to come home since he saw that the large kitchen knife was missing.

The smaller was practically bouncing up and down with excitement as Ian pulled him in for a quick kiss before leading him to the kitchen. Once in the tiled room, Ian took off his backpack and pulled the limb out. He handed the arm over to Ben and smiled as he greedily grabbed it.

The younger pulled off the remains of clothing and sat in the middle of the floor. Ian watched with nothing but love in his eyes as Ben bit into the flesh. Blood covered his mouth and the older couldn't believe how cute his boyfriend looked.

Knowing Ben liked to savor his treats, Ian sat in front of him and watched as he slowly ate more and more. The smaller paused to wipe a drop of blood from his chin and Ian took the moment to lean forward and kiss him. Red smeared onto his lips and the older didn't mind licking it away. No, Ian wasn't a cannibal, but he didn't mind the taste of blood every now and then.

Just a few years ago Ian wouldn't of beloved that this was his future. Though, the first kill, an accident in all honesty, had triggered so much. It had shown Ian how much he liked having control over someone's fate. And, after giving into an urge that felt so wrong yet so right, it had shown that Ben was a cannibal.

Over time, they learned to keep up their happy, childish lives during the day and let their dark sides show during night. Of course, it wasn't every night, but the rare nights that it did happen were always amazing. Ian getting the thrill of killing someone after a long hunt. Ben getting his delicious, forbidden treat. The only nights that could even begin to compare to these were the wild nights in their bedroom, but that's a story for another time.

Ian sighed as he stood up. As much as he'd love be to stay with Ben, he had things to do. He went upstairs and ran his hand along the wall. When he felt the slight indent, he pushed and the hidden door opened. Shelves for souvenirs lined one wall, another had a dresser filled with outfits much like the one he had on now, and another had a table with various weapons for special jobs.

Ian walked over to the shelves and set the sunglasses by a amethyst amulet and a golden dog tag on a sliver chain. He set his knife on the table and took off the sheath before setting it by the previous item. He walked across the hall, making sure to fully close the secret door, and entered the laundry room. He pulled off his bloody shirt and slipped off his shoes. Eventually, everything that had been on him was in the washing machine except the boxers that he still wore.

Ian went to head back downstairs, but was stopped by Ben coming up. He waited for the smaller at the top before grabbing his hands and pulling him in for a kiss. They smiled at each other for a moment before Ian led Ben to the room he had just left.

The older pulled off Ben's bloody shirt and wiped his mouth with it before tossing it in the washer. It didn't take long for the rest of Ben's clothes to join it, underwear included. Ian threw his boxers into the washer too before adding soap and closing the lid. He pressed start and turned back to Ben.

He cupped the smaller's face in his hands and made him look up at him. Ben still had red smears on his face and it contrasted greatly with his innocent, green eyes. Ian's expression was full of love as he pressed a kiss to the other's forehead then another to his lips. He moved his hands to Ben's and gave them a small squeeze before leading him down the hall. They ended up in their bathroom and Ian turned on the shower.

This was what they did every time. 

Ian would put his stuff away and throw most of his clothes into the washer, before they could get blood all over everything. Then he'd go downstairs and either help Ben clean up the kitchen or wait for him to finish eating before cleaning. Though, on occasions like today, Ben would finish eating and cleaning up before Ian even made his back to the kitchen and would just meet him upstairs. The two would then get Ben's bloody clothes off of him and shower away the rest of the red.

Was their relationship conventional? No, but they loved each other dearly and that was all that mattered to them. They had each other and could do things some people couldn't even imagine doing just to make the other happy.

They had their love, as twisted as it may be.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1246 words! So, apparently I make cute things depressing and dark things domestic... okay.

Anyways... Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed!!

Requests always open!

~Angel ^-^