Recording*

So, have another fic I wrote on my phone and later lost...

Warning: smut, sex toys

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ben walked into Ian's office and seductively draped his arms around his lover's neck before speaking in an inciting voice, "Hey Ian?" 

"Yes?" The reply was curious of what was going on - and quite interested in it too.

"Wanna record something?"

"Huh?" That's not what he was expecting to be said.

"Ya know," the younger dragged his hands across the other's chest, "something... different."

Ian blinked in shock as realization hit, "You wanna record..." He trailed off, not able to finish the thought.

"Yeah, it'll be fun. Won't it?"

Ian seemed to think about it for a moment before smirking, "If we do record it, I'm not gonna hold back and there's no guarantee that you'll be able to walk afterwards."

The smaller let out a small moan, "I'm... okay with that."

"And you set it up."

"Okay," a red-faced Ben had stumbled out of the room after that, heading off to get some equipment before setting it up in their bedroom.

By time Ian got there, there were a few cameras pointed at their bed at different angles and there were various sex toys set out on the dresser that he knew were all intense on his lover, who was sitting naked in the middle of the bed, obviously already quite turned on.

Ian had smirked as he stripped off his clothes and turned on the cameras. He crawled over to where the other sat on the bed and pulled him into a heavy, passionate kiss before pushing him onto his back.

It didn't take long for hickeys to cover the smaller's neck and chest and for him to be reduced to gasped moans and whimpers as his lover slowly teased him with a vibrator. He had whined as the toy was removed and shuddered as he was pushed into, immense pleasure building up with each thrust until he was finally pushed over the edge.

Ian had came inside him and pulled out, not even giving the younger time to recover before a larger vibrator was pushed in. Ben whimpered and whined as the toy was moved at a steady pace, intensity of the vibrations being tuned up to max before he knew it. He squirmed and moaned for a while before arching his back and climaxing a second time.

Ian kept moving the toy throughout the orgasm, keeping the pleasure going until his lover hit a third. After that, he pulled it out and smirked at the trembling mess underneath him. 

He leaned down like he was going to kiss the younger, but pulled away before their lips met and smirked wider at the whine he got. He briefly got up to grab another toy, relishing in the look of fear and excitement on the smaller's face as he returned.

He used the oversized toy on his lover, alternating between slow and hard movements to tease and edge him even more, until he hit a fourth climax and kept going until it was over. Ian pulled the toy out, after that, and smirked at the whimper it caused the far-oversensitive smaller.

Ben let out small, desperate sounds as his body trembled, the lightest of touches sending electric pleasure through his body. He gasped as he was suddenly pulled up, off the bed and blushed as his faced ended up mere inches from his lover's crotch.

Looking up, he only blushed more as a commanding voice told him to suck.

He shuddered and moaned as he gave the older a blowjob, swallowing and licking away all the cum when he was done.

He whined again as Ian left him alone on the bed and watched at the cameras he had long forgotten about were turned off. He blushed dark at the thought of watching what had just been done to him and didn't  notice as the other climbed back into bed.

Ben slightly jumped as arms wrapped around him, but leaned into the touch as the older cuddled him and pressed gentle kisses to his neck and jaw, causing low moans.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

655 words! I... kinda wanted to do more for the cutesy cuddly aftercare, but didn't really have any ideas *shrug*

Hope you enjoyed!

~Angel ^-^