Daddy*

I've actually had this idea for a while and let me just say: This... probably won't go the way you're thinking xD

Also want it say that this is probably going to be the last daily update for a while. I have tons of drafts and ideas (including lots of smut ;)) but I need a while to write them all <3

Warning: smut

Hope you enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good job killing that boss, Crainer. I really didn't expect you to actually survive that." Ian laughed as the overworld loaded in for them.

Ben giggled with him and spoke in a childish voice, "Did I surprise you, Daddy?"

Ian froze and hesitated, his boyfriend had never called him that before and it left him feeling quite uncomfortable. "Uh, yeah..." Ian cleared his throat, "We can mark that achievement off now."

They checked the task off and continued the video. Ben called him by the name a few more times and he awkwardly went along with it. Though, everything else seemed normal and they ended the video as always. They logged off discord and Ian took a deep breath.

The word still echoed in his mind. Daddy. He knew he was definitely not into the daddy kink, but if Ben was...

Ian sighed. The things he was willing to do for his boyfriend.

-=-=-=-

Ben stared in shock at the new clothes Ian had gotten him. He had had his suspicions of something going on when the older had started calling him Baby Boy and talking to him like a child, but this was unexpected.

The light colors and cartoony designs suited none other than a young child's clothes. He shifted his weight awkwardly and picked up a light blue shirt. He sighed and reluctantly pulled off his gray one. A moment later he was in the childish clothing and looked in the mirror.

Ben couldn't help but to grimace at what he saw. He looked like a giant baby with the new clothes and the dumb, neat way Ian had started doing his hair. Ben wanted nothing more to than to rip off the shirt and ruffle his hair back to its natural, curly mess. He clenched his fists to resist the urge and took a deep breath.

He didn't know what had caused his boyfriend to suddenly act on this kink, but if Ian was into it he'd go along with it... no matter how creepy and uncomfortable it was to him.

-=-=-=-

Ian passionately kissed Ben before moving his mouth to the smaller's neck. He had already left several hickeys there in the short time they had been in their bed. This time, however, he bit down on the spot he knew would have the strongest reaction and sucked on it.

Ben moaned and wrapped his arms around Ian's bare back. The two had already abandoned all but their underwear on the floor and even those seemed like they'd be joining the clothing pile quite soon.

When he had left a dark, purple mark, Ian moved his mouth away and kissed Ben again. They broke the contact just long enough to take a breath and kissed again.

Several passionate kisses later, Ian trailed small ones down the other's jaw and neck. He bit next to the smaller's sweet spot and sucked.

Ben moaned as he spoke, "M-more... Daddy..."

Ian froze and pulled away, "Okay, I can't do this anymore! You're not calling me that in the bedroom. Nope. Nuh uh. Nada. I don't care how into this you are Benny, you aren't calling me 'Daddy' while we have sex."

The smaller sounded almost confused as he spoke, "Wait, you're not into the daddy thing?"

"Sorry Sweetie, but no. I was just going along with it since you seemed to like it."

Ben stared dumbfounded, "I... I'm not into it either."

"What?" Ian was in a confused state of shock.

"I... I thought you liked the daddy thing."

"No."

"Well, then..."

Their was a brief moment of awkward silence between the two before Ian spoke. "If neither of us are into this then why did we do it?"

"Don't ask me! You're the one who started calling me Baby Boy and treating me like a little."

"Yeah, cause you were calling me Daddy!"

"Wha- When!?"

"When we were recording! You called me Daddy a bunch so I figured you're into it!"

"You based all this off of when we were recording!? I was joking!"

"Oh..." The room suddenly became very awkward.

"S-so..." Ben spoke after a long pause.

"So..."

The smaller reached his arms up around Ian's neck and pulled him down. "Still wanna do this?"

The older smirked and kissed him, "Of course." He kissed Ben again, "Just no more of that daddy stuff."

"I wouldn't," Ben moaned as Ian rubbed his thumb over his sensitive sweet spot, "dream of it."

A few deep, passionate kisses later, they were back in the mood and their underwear joined the rest of their clothes.

Ian got the lube from their bedside table and pushed Ben's legs apart and back. He spread some of the lube on Ben and covered his fingers in it. The older pushed two fingers in and his lover moaned.

He spread them apart and back together, scissoring Ben for a bit to stretch his body. When he felt like the younger was stretched enough, Ian pulled his fingers out and lubed his member.

He pressed himself against Ben and spoke, "Ready?"

"Y-Yeah..."

The older slowly pushed in and Ben moaned, enjoying the full feeling. Ian slowly thrusted and the smaller moaned.

"F-faster!"

"Okay, Ba- Sweetie." Ian had cut himself off mid-sentence, not quite comfortable calling Ben 'Baby' at the moment.

A second later Ian was going in and out of Ben quite fast and the smaller let out loud moans with each thrust. The older smirked as he changed his angle and made Ben scream.

He hit Ben's prostate again and again and the smaller clawed at the other's back as he screamed.

A few more thrusts and Ben spoke, "I-Ian! I'm gonna c-co-" He cut himself off with a scream as his climax hit and pleasure ran though his body. Ian thrust a few more times before going in deep and coming too.

They both breathed hard as they enjoyed the feelings going through them - pleasure and euphoria and an amazing weightlessness.

Ian pressed a quick kiss to Ben's lips before pulling out and smirking at the younger's whimper. He smirked wider as he wrapped his arms around his lover. He rolled them over so that he was on his back and Ben was laying on top of him, chest to chest.

The older laughed at the yelp the other had made at being moved and pulled him into a kiss. "I love you, Benny."

"I... love you too... Ian..." The younger was still breathing hard and had a tone of tiredness to his voice.

Ian smiled at how impossibly perfect the other sounded and wondered just how he had gotten so lucky as to be able to call the man in his arms his.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1126 words! Ahhh, this was satisfying to finally write xD

Hope you enjoyed!

Requests always open!!

~Angel ^-^