Flexible*

Request by Snowy6789 and Chibi-fangirl

Prompt: Continuation of the Eavesdropping one-shot that goes on to smut

Warning: smut, cursing (once :P)

Edit: Okay, the title isn't the most relevant thing but, they were doing yoga in the first part (which you should read first) and I couldn't think of a better title :P

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ian leaned down and passionately kissed Ben before pulling away and smirking down at him. He repositioned his hands so that he could pin the others wrists down with one and moved the other up to cup the smaller's cheek.

Leaning closer, he spoke in a deep voice, "You just look so cute with you face all red like that."

Ben blushed darker at the words and felt his heartbeat speed up. He lightly struggled to free his hands, wanting to wrap them around the other and pull him even closer.

Ian smirked wider at the reaction and spoke in a sing song voice, "Trying to get away, are you?" He tightened his grip on the other's wrists as he leaned impossibly closer, "You wouldn't want to do that."

He pressed a hard kiss to the smaller's lips before trailing them down his jaw and neck, smirking at the moans that were already escaping his little lover.

Ben let out a sudden gasp as his neck was bit down on and moaned even louder as he felt the other sucking. He felt Ian leave dark hickeys all over his neck and collar bones, pulling at the low neck of his tank top to reach more of the oh so sensitive skin.

The older moved his hands down to slip them under the smaller's shirt and smirked as his lover moaned and squirmed. He slowly moved his hands up Ben's sides, teasing the younger, before pulling the shirt off and moving a hand back down to rub the bulge in the smaller's tight shorts.

Ben loudly moaned and slightly arched his back as his face went even redder at the touch. He moved his freed hands up to Ian's shoulders and clawed at them a bit before moving them under his shirt, not quite liking the feeling of his nails against the fabric.

Ian smirked at how needy the younger already was and passionately kissed him before pulling away and picking him up. He snickered when the smaller gasped as he was lifted off the ground and smirked again when Ben gasped as he was tossed onto the middle of the bed.

The younger blushed darker as Ian climbed on top of him, all too familiar smirk on his face. The same smirk that he got when he wanted to tease the smaller as much as he could without pushing him over the edge.

"N-not now..." Ben said the words in a small, quite voice that was met by Ian tilting his head in confusion. "No... teasing," he paused to moan, "just fuck me."

"Oh?" Ian's sing song voice was accompanied by a smirk.

Ben moaned again as he was kissed, "Just do it..."

The smirk stared down at him, "Don't you mean do you?"

"I don't care! Just fuck me already, Ian!" Ben's impatience and need were starting to get the better of him as he snapped at his lover.

"Okay, okay," Ian stared down at the smaller and spoke in a sing song voice, "I'll get to it."

He got up briefly to grab the lube and quickly got back onto the bed. He smirked as he pushed the smaller's legs back and apart before grabbing his hands and making him hold his legs as close to his chest as he could.

The dark blush and questioning look on the other's face was answered with another smirk, "Just because we're done with yoga doesn't mean we're done stretching your body." Ian smirked wider, "Take that in as many senses as you'd like."

The smaller blushed even darker at the last part and saw his lover's smirk widen before letting out a gasp and moan as he felt lube be spread around his entrance. He let out an even longer moan as he felt a finger push into him. It was quickly joined by another and the younger let out constant moans as the older slowly scissored him.

Once he felt that his boyfriend was stretched enough, Ian pulled out his fingers and smirked at the whine he got. "Ready?"

"Y-Yeah..." Need showed in the younger's voice and he let out a moan as he felt the other grab his hips and line up. He moaned even louder as he was gently pressed against and louder still as Ian pushed into him.

Once he was fully in, Ian paused to let Ben get used to the feeling and let out a groan at the warm, tight feeling around him. Before long, Ben started squirming under him, wanting movement and signaling to Ian to start thrusting.

He started slow at first and gradually went faster and faster until he was practically pounding in and out of the other.

Ben loudly moaned and screamed as he dug his nails into his thighs, enjoying the slight pain he caused himself. He screamed as Ian hit his prostate and quickly lost himself in screams of pleasure as the spot was abused over and over.

As usual, the overwhelming pleasure made Ben come hard first and Ian kept going until he hit his own climax. The older pulled out when we was done and let the smaller relax into a normal position, smirking at the moans that the simplest of movements caused.

He stared down at the other and smiled at the sight of pure bliss on his face. The dark blush and clouded look of pleasure in those emerald eyes never failed to make his heart skip a beat.

Letting out a soft sigh, Ian laid next to Ben and pulled him close. He pressed a kiss to the smaller's cheek and let his smirk show as he spoke, "Have I mentioned that I like when you blush?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

954 words! Woo, another request down~

Hope you enjoyed!

Requests always open!!

~Angel ^-^