Kicked Out (Part 2)

As I promised, here's part 2!

This picks up right where part 1 ended ^-^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Ian led Ben up to his room where they talked about various things, Ben dodging the topic of why he was kicked out and Ian not seeming to mind this. Though, eventually, Ian decided he was too tired to continue and decided so speak his thoughts. "Let's go to bed," Ian walked over to his dresser, "Do you have pajamas or... d-do you want to borrow some?"

Ben glanced at the corner of the room that his bag now sat in. The bag that contained a stuffed animal, some video games, and 2 or 3 pairs of clothes. "Uhh, could I b-borrow some?"

"Sure." Ian grabbed some clothes for himself then found a gray shirt and pair of black shorts that didn't quite fit him anymore, "I don't have anything small enough to actually fit you, but try these," he handed Ben the second set of clothes.

Ben sighed in annoyance, "I'm not that small, Ian."

"Sure you're not," Ian paused to laugh a bit, "Anyway, I'll change in here and you can change in my bathroom across the hall."

"Okay."

Ian changed into his pajamas and threw his clothes into the laundry. He then went across the hall and knocked on the door. A moment later, Ben opened it and let Ian in.

In the bathroom, Ian opened one of the cabinets and looked through it until he found what he was looking for. Turning to Ben, Ian showed him the new toothbrush and spoke, "Here, you can use this." He gave the brush to Ben and picked up his own, which he added toothpaste to before handing the tube to Ben, as well.

After brushing their teeth, they went back to Ian's room where he noticed just how often Ben was pulling up his shorts and how the shirt fit extremely loosely over the small boy's body. "You gonna be comfortable in those? It seems like you can barely keep them on." He chuckled at the smaller boy's struggle.

"Hey! Don't l-laugh at me," Ben said while, also, laughing. "They're just t-too big for me."

"No, your just too small for them." Ian smirked.

"I'm not small..." Ben whined as he pulled up the shorts again.

"Yes, you are, and if the shorts are too annoying, you could just sleep in your underwear."

Ben blushed "A-Are you sure you'd be fine with that? I mean we are going to be sh-sharing your bed..." Ben trailed off and adverted his gaze to his bag.

"Yeah, I'm fine with it." Ian crawled into bed, "I mean, we're both dudes, right?" He smirked as Ben let the shorts fall to the floor, "C'mon, turn off the lights and get in."

Ben froze at the phrase 'turn off the lights'.

"Oh right... You're afraid of the dark... Well, I can't sleep with them on, so you'll just have to live with it for the night." He paused for a moment before flashing a half-joking, half-serious smile, "I'll protect you.""Okay..." Ben didn't look at Ian, he just kept staring at his bag.

The older boy noticed this and finally spoke about it, "You keep looking at your stuff," he paused before adding, "Do you want something from it?"

After a hesitant moment, Ben nodded.

"Then get it."

The smaller boy blushed slightly before going over to his bag and pulling out a plush toy.

"Is that a stuffed dog?" Ian smirked.

"Uh-huh, h-his name is Bobby."

"Well, he's adorable...just like you."

"Wh-what?"

Ian blushed, "I-I said it's adorable...the toy." He had regretted his last comment as soon as it left his mouth.

"N-no, after that... You called me adorable too. Th-that's twice tonight that you've called me something like that... W-why?"

There was a brief silence before Ian managed to speak, "B-because it's true. You're c-cute and adorable and just so," Ian paused, looking for the right word, "...so p-perfect" He smiled shyly at Ben, who was still standing in the middle of the room holding Bobby.

"Perfect? I'm not... perfect" He looked down and suddenly seemed to revert back to the sad state that Ian had found him in.

"You are to m-me."

"Well, I'm not... P-perfect doesn't get kicked out of their own house for being gay." As soon as the words slipped out, Ben clasped his hands over his mouth, tears starting to form in the corners of his eyes.

"G-gay?" Ian wasn't sure if he had heard that correctly.

"..."

"Your gay, Ben? As in, you o-only like b-boys?"

Tears welled up in Ben's eyes, fearing rejection once again, and he nodded.

"Huh... I've always thought you were straight. I guess I was wrong. Though, I couldn't be happier about being wrong." Ian's smile gained a little confidence.

"H-happier?" Ben's voice cracked as he spoke.

"What's wrong? Why do you sound like your g-gonna cry?"

"..."

"Ben?" Ian noticed the silent tears streaking down his face and hopped out of bed to hug his friend. "What's wrong?"

"Y-you're my o-only friend... I-I don't wanna lo-lose you t-too..." The smaller boy wrapped his arms around the taller and gripped the back of his shirt.

"Loose me? You're not gonna loose me." Ian kept one arm around Ben's lower back and rubbed his upper back with the other.

"Y-you're not rejecting me?"

"What? Why would I do that?"

"B-because I'm gay."

"Why would I reject you because of that?"

"Because my parents did."

"Well, they must be crazy."

"Huh?"

"You're still as perfect and precious as always. Your sexuality doesn't change that." Ian hesitated for a second before lightly pressing a kiss to Ben's forehead.

Said boy snuggled into, the now blushing, Ian's chest. The taller smiled and simply looked down at the smaller boy, adoring how peaceful he looked all of a sudden. A moment later, Ian readjusted his arms scooped up the emotional boy into them. He carried Ben the few steps to his bed and laid him down.

"Bobby..." Ben's voice had an adorable amount of sleepiness to it.

Ian smiled and grabbed the plush dog before handing it to the Danish boy, who smiled and wrapped the toy in a hug.

Ian gently smiled down at the sight and brushed Ben's curly hair out of his eyes. He blushed and pressed another kiss to Ben's forehead before climbing into the bed himself. He positioned himself behind Ben and wrapped his arms around said boy.

Ben blushed their new position then, smiled. He enjoyed this position - Ian holding him while he hugged Bobby.

"I love you."

Ben's blush brightened. He wasn't quite in love yet, but he could definitely see himself falling for his friend.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

1.1K! Definitely longer than part 1 but, that doesn't really matter :P

Requests are always open!!

~Angel ^-^