He Maid Sean Apologize

**Ariana's P.O.V.**

I'm so tired. Tired of always arguing with Zack. And I choose now to like him?

My heart has really bad timing...

My mom is actually here for breakfast today, but I'm not my usual self seeing as I've had a lot to deal with lately. And like every mother, she somehow senses something is wrong.

I swear mothers can read their children's minds. It's creepy.

"Who is he?" She asks.

I almost choke on my cereal.

"W-who is who?"

I avoid looking at her.

"Who's the boy you're obviously crushing on? Is it Sean?"

I tense up when I hear his name. I'm still hurt over what he did to me.

"Actually mom, I don't like Sean anymore," I mumble.

She seems confused. Probably because I have been hopelessly crushing on him for the past two years.

"Oh..."

She stares at me for a couple more seconds. Probably looking deep into my soul.

Like any other typical mother.

"Well I have to get to the diner, have a good day sweetie," She smiles.

She gets up to kiss me on the cheek and leaves.

Sigh. I still haven't told her about my date with Sean. When I asked her to help me with my outfit, I just said it was for a party. I didn't want her to fuss over my first date. Talk about embarrassing.

I slowly make my way to school. Sigh, one more day and I'll finally be reunited with my best friends. I instantly feel happy and forget about Zack and the awkwardness bound to surround us later. I hope he's with his usual booty-call and hopefully comes home late.

Please. You know you wanna see him.

Shut up mind.

I'm grabbing my books from my locker when someone clears their throat behind me. I immediately think it's Zack because other than Lexi and Alex he's basically the only other person I talk to. But when I turn around its Sean.

At first I'm disappointed it's not Zack. Then I'm confused as to why he's at my locker. Then I'm just downright angry after what he did to me on our 'date'.

I take in his appearance and see his lip is busted and you can see the black eye that is just starting to heal. Was he in some kind of fight or something?

Good. He deserves it.

"Uh can I talk to you?" He asks while nervously scratching his neck.

"About what?" I ask warily.

"About our date."

I sharply inhale.

Don't let him know you saw what happened.

"Uh I know why you left early," He starts hesitantly.

Well, so much for that plan.

"Look I don't wanna talk about this," I slam my locker shut.

"I'm sorry," He blurts out.

Wait, what?

I stand there confused. He actually apologized?

"I uh shouldn't have done that and I apologize."

I'm so surprised that I just stand there not knowing what to say.

"Look, I'm not asking you to forgive me or even to give me another chance I just wanted you to know I'm sorry. It was wrong of me to do that."

"Uh okay."

I can't believe he's apologizing. Even though he basically said he wouldn't want another chance. But that doesn't even sting because I realize I've just lost all feelings I've had for him.

"Okay," He awkwardly waves then walks away.

Huh.

If only you and Zack were okay this day would be perfect.

I sigh. Not everything turns out the way you want it to.