Why Is It That He Maid Me Feel This Way?

Please like/comment/vote! :) Thanks. <3

**Ariana's P.O.V.**

I should've brought a jacket today. It's starting to get cold out and I can't help but shiver as I'm waiting for Zack after school. What's taking him so long?

At least my sprain healed and I can walk again.

Alex had football practice after school today and Lexi had to make up a test, so I had no choice but to ask Zack for a ride.

I can't believe I voluntarily hugged him. He probably thinks I'm into him now.

But you are into him.

No. I like Alec, my boyfriend.

I smile in relief as I see Zack coming my way. He unlocks the doors and I practically jump into the car.

Zack laughs, "I didn't think you'd be that excited to get to my house Ari. You know we don't have to wait until we get home," he wiggles his eyebrows suggestively.

I just roll my eyes and try to stop myself from blushing. Hopefully he'll mistake the pink tint on my cheeks as a result from the cold.

I start shivering again as we make our way to his house. Zack suddenly parks the car even though we haven't reached his house.

I look over at him confused only to see him removing his coat and handing it to me.

"Why are you giving me your jacket?"

"It's obvious you're cold."

"Thanks," I smile genuinely at him.

We're silent the rest of the way to his house, but unlike last time it isn't awkward.

We get there and I give Zack his jacket back. I go to the bathroom and switch into my uniform. I'm grateful Zack let us wear our normal uniforms again instead of the skimpy ones.

"Ari!" I hear Zack yell from upstairs.

I sigh, "What is it Zack?" I yell back.

"Get me some lunch!"

I stand there for a few seconds not sure how to react to that? I mean I know I'm technically his maid but come on! He never treated me like this!

I go into the kitchen and find Alec making a sandwich.

"Zack wants lunch right?" He asks.

"Yeah," I smile sheepishly.

Alec gives me the plate with the sandwich on it and glances down at my lips. He starts leaning in and so do I.

"Hurry up Ari!"

Alec and I jump apart and I scowl. Of course he had to ruin that!

I angrily grab the plate and start to angrily walk up the stairs. I know I'm acting kind of childish but I'm sick of Zack always acting like he's royalty just because he has money!

I walk into the room and find Zack laying in bed with a Playboy magazine shirtless.

I shriek and close my eyes.

"Put on a shirt!"

"But don't you like seeing me shirtless?"

Even though my eyes are closed I know for a fact he's smirking. And although he's hot without a shirt, there is no way I'm admitting that to him.

"I've seen better."

I hear him scoff, "Yeah right, like who?"

I can hear him shuffling around the room and open my eyes a little to see that he's wearing a shirt.

"Alec, he looks so hot shirtless!" I gush.

Truthfully, I've never even seen Alec without a shirt. But after what almost happened last time between Zack and I, it's a reminder to both of us that I have a boyfriend and it's not him.

I set the plate on his nightstand and look up to find him angry. Jeez, we were just having a civil conversation!

I turn around to leave before we end up fighting over nothing, when he speaks again.

"Feed me."

"What?" I ask with disbelief.

I must have heard him wrong.

"Feed me," he repeats but with a smirk on his face this time.

"I'm not feeding you!" I glare at him.

"You will if you want to continue having a job."

I can't believe him! He knows I need this job!

I stalk angrily over to him and pick up the sandwich and shove it in his mouth.

"It's a little too big for my mouth, but that's what you'll be saying soon," he smirks.

I'm confused at first but then I punch his shoulder.

"Ew! Like I'd ever do that for you!"

"Why not?"

"Why would I? I have a boyfriend!"

He stays silent and I continue to feed him his stupid sandwich. At least he doesn't have that stupid smirk on his face.

"Do you love Alec?"

I look at Zack surprised he would even ask that.

"W-why do you ask?"

"Just answer the question."

"I-"

I don't know how to answer. He's my boyfriend, but is what I feel for him love?

"Please I need to know for my sanity," he pleads.

"No," I answer honestly. And Zack seems relieved about that.

"But, I think I could."

At that, Zack's eyes fill with sadness. Then they flash with anger. Before they turn cold.

Lifeless...

"Zack-" I start before he cuts me off.

"Is there a chance for us? Ever?"

I'm stunned into silence. Why is he all of a sudden asking these type of questions?

"Zack, I'm sorry I-"

"Whatever. It doesn't matter. I just wanted to know, so I can not waste my time on you and date Jennifer. I hope you don't mind."

Of course I mind! I love you!

But of course I can't tell him this now. I have a boyfriend who I definitely don't want to hurt and Zack is planning on dating Jennifer.

"N-no, of course I don't mind," I say trying to keep myself from crying.

"Cool," he shrugs. "You can leave now, I don't need you anymore."

I calmly leave the room trying not to let this affect me.

It sure sounded like what he said had double meaning. And that hurt worse than any sprain I would ever get.

Why did I have to realize I loved him now?

When it was too late...