I Almost Maid It

**Ariana's P.O.V.**

I drive angrily down the road towards the movie theaters. Why does he have to be such a jerk? Why does he care who I choose to go on a date with? He's such a hypocrite. Trying to act like he cares about me when in reality he's basically describing himself. I find a parking and walk into the theater.

You've been waiting for this day for two years, forget about Zack and enjoy this date.

That's exactly what I'm gonna do. I find Sean and he looks hotter than usual. I immediately forget about Zack and our argument and go up to him.

"Hey Sean," I smile nervously.

What if he doesn't like my dress.

Your mom picked it out for you girl stop worrying, you look gorgeous.

"Wow, Ariana you look beautiful," He says while his eyes rake over my body.

"T-thanks," I blush.

We buy a large popcorn to share and each get a drink. We find seats in the back and wait for the movie to start. We chat about simple things before the movie starts. I can't believe I'm on a date with Sean. Omg. Suddenly I feel self conscious because he keeps glancing at my chest. This is why I wear baggy clothes.

At least he's finally paying attention to you.

That's true, I need to stop over analyzing things.

Zack actually looks you in the eye when he speaks to you though, this guy has been staring at your chest this whole time.

Forget Zack. The movie is about to start. I reach in for some popcorn and I feel Sean's hand.

"S-sorry Sean."

"It's okay Ariana don't worry," He chuckles.

"You can call me Ari," I smile.

"Well, the movie is starting Ari."

We watch some movie I don't even know what it is. I glance over at Sean and he's looking at my chest again.

Zack wouldn't look at you like you're some piece of meat.

He wouldn't look at me like that at all anyways.

"Ari, I'm gonna get some candy I'll be right back."

"Okay."

He gets up to leave and I'm a little grateful. I need to call my best friends and tell them about this date! I can't wait until they get back from their vacation next week. Lexi and Alex, yup they're twins. Fraternal, not identical. And even though Alex is a boy, I still tell him basically everything I tell his sister. Most of the time.

Sean has been gone an awfully long time. 23 minutes to be exact. Not that I was counting. I get up to see what the hold up is. I look around and I kinda wish I didn't come out to check on him. Because he's in the corner making out with some cheerleader. Wow. I feel something wet on my cheek and see that I'm crying. I'm not gonna let him see me like this. I go back inside and grab my purse. I then run out into my car and cry. I wait until I'm done and then I drive home. I come home and find my mom sleeping on the couch. I take a blanket and put it around her. I go upstairs and cry myself to sleep.

Zack wouldn't make out with another girl while on a date with you.

Yeah, like he would ever wanna go on a date with me. I don't remember when, but I end up falling asleep.