He Maid Me Fall For Him

**Ariana's P.O.V.**

Can't pick you up, something came up.

Ugh, now I have to find another way home. I barely saw Zack today and now he just leaves me without a ride. Not cool.

But I was in a great mood today and nothing could ruin it. My best friends finally came back from vacation. I spot Alex and Lexi and walk over to them.

"Guys, I need a ride."

"Sure we'll drop you off at home on the way," Alex answers.

"Actually uh I need you to drop me off at Zack's house."

"As in Zack Kingston? The Zack Kingston?" Lexi squeals.

"Yeah..."

"Omg, tell me everything that happened while I was gone!"

I laugh. Typical Lexi. On the way to Zack's house I tell her everything. Alex is too busy listening to music to pay attention and I'm kinda glad because Lexi screams at practically everything I say. Talk about embarrassing.

"Have fun!" Lexi winks.

I just roll my eyes and go inside. Another one of the maids comes up to me and hands me something.

"What's this?" I ask.

"The new uniforms." She says and walks away.

Uniforms? I look at the uniform and am automatically against it. There is no way I'm wearing this. No fucking way.

I go upstairs to question Zack, this is probably some kind of joke.

"Zack this must be some kind-"

Zack shoots up off his bed. And I see why. He's shirtless and there is a girl with him. They were obviously kissing. I'm not going to give him the satisfaction of seeing that this hurts so I just walk out.

"Ari, wait!"

I keep on walking.

"Ari, please!"

He eventually catches up to me and grabs my hand.

Don't cry.

"Please let me go Mr. Kingston, I have to get back to work." I say without any emotion.

I rip my hand out of his and walk off.

I should've never fallen for a player.