I Can't Believe She Maid Me Jealous

**Zack's P.O.V.**

My alarm wakes me up and I turn it off. I so don't wanna go to school. Seeing Ari is just gonna be awkward. She's probably still pissed at me. Ugh. I hope she's okay. I wonder how her date was. Fuck. That just proves she's not lesbian. Why isn't she all over me like every other girl then?

Because you're a jerk and you don't deserve her.

Neither does that prick. He's just like me, a player. Except I get way more girls.

But he got Ari and you didn't.

Shut up! I get up and get ready for school trying not to think about Ari and Sean together. I get to school and about to head to my locker to see my friends when I bump into Ari. I'm shocked. She looks awful. Her eyes are red and bloodshot, her hair is all messed up, and she's wearing a sweater twice her size.

"Di-did something happen?" I blurt out.

I know she's mad at me, but I have to know what's bothering her.

"Leave me alone," She snaps.

See, she's still mad.

"Look I know you're mad at me about last night, but I just wanna know if you're okay Ari."

"Like you care, seriously Zack just leave me alone. I don't need you to pretend to care about me," She says before storming off.

Well. Uh that went well. I just wanted to help, what's the big deal? I manage to get through the day and like she wanted I don't bother to ask her what's wrong again. If she doesn't wanna tell me, then fine. On the plus side I don't see her and Sean together. That would've just pissed me off.

Why she's not yours.

Why do I care anyways?

You like her.

No. I don't. I'm not letting another girl in. Ever. Not after what happened.

You're jealous that she likes Sean and not you.

Am I? It's not everyday girls choose another guy over me.

Admit it, you're jealous of Sean.

And that thought pisses me off because it might actually be true.

After school I go to the arcade with Nick and Luke. It's been awhile since we hung out.

That's because you're too busy liking Ari.

I don't like her. I'm just looking out for her, she deserves better than that prick Sean.

"Hand it over Luke, I won fair and square!"

"You cheated!"

"I still won now didn't I?"

"That's not the point! Yes, but you cheated!"

"I won, so hand it over!"

"Whatever."

Luke gives Nick a snicker bar. I laugh. These idiots would be fighting over some chocolate.

"It's nice for you to finally join us Zack," Luke glares at me.

"He's too busy trying to get into that one girl's pants. Aria?" Nick says with his mouth full. Ew.

"Her name is Ari," I snap.

"Told you," Nick smirks.

"I'm not trying to get into her pants!"

"Yeah, that's why you're constantly checking her out during class. Don't think I haven't noticed."

"You do check her out during class dude," Luke agrees.

"I do not! Besides she's dating Sean."

"Somebody is jealous," Nick sings.

"I'm not jealous," I scoff.

"Then why do you say his name like he's Voldemort?" Luke questions.

"He's not good enough for her that's all."

"And you are?" Luke scoffs.

Fuck him for always being reasonable.

"He just wants to be the first to hit that," Nick says in between taking bites of his chocolate.

He needs to learn how to eat with his mouth closed.

"I don't. That's not what I'm trying to do."

"Then do you mind if I get some of her first?" Nick smirks.

I instantly get angry. I don't care that's he's my best friend. I have him pinned against the wall.

"Don't go near her."

Just to get my point across I throw the rest of his chocolate on the floor.

"Come on dude! I wasn't finished with that!" He whines.

"You were eating like a pig anyways," Luke snickers.

"That girl cost me my chocolate. She better be worth it Zack," he glares at me.

"I don't like her!"

"We never said you did," Luke points out.

Fuck.

"I uh gotta go home."

"Back to your sexy maid huh?" Nick smirks.

"Shut up," I roll my eyes.

"Just don't get too attached," Luke says.

"I don't like her anyways. Like you said, I just wanna be the first to hit that," I smirk.

And the last.

I play a couple games with them and then head home an hour later. I realize I haven't done the deed with a girl in like two days.

See? You definitely like Ari.

No. I can't like her. I shake the thought out of my head and go home. I go up to my room and take a shower. I remember the time when Ari saw me "naked" as she said and chuckle. I put on some clothes and I'm about to head downstairs to get something to eat when Ari comes in my room. Her eyes are still red and it looks like she's been crying recently. She looks up at me and I can see the tears in her eyes. I get closer so I can wipe away her tears when she backs away and walks out of my room.

Go after her.

And that's what I do. I'm not letting her go without telling me what's wrong.

Not this time.