Epilogue

**Ariana's P.O.V.**

Six Years Later...

"Lily! James! hurry up!"I call out.

These kids will be the death of me.

Zack and I had gone to college in our hometown for the first year, so I could be closer to my mom. They managed to convince me to transfer the second year, and Zack and I had packed up going to the University of Michigan, the next state over. We had gotten an apartment together, and college was great. Zack had taken me to a lot of parties, making me more sociable. But I think that had to do with the fact that Zack was pretty popular on campus and I had to live up to the status of his girlfriend. We encountered some girls set on coming between us along the way, but Zack quickly shut them down which I was extremely grateful for. He then proposed to me at the beginning of our last year, bringing me back home and proposing in front of our family members in the house where we first met. We had then gotten married the next year, with the twins coming a year later. Lily and James were a handful, but with Zack's job as a his own business manager and mine as a teacher, we made it work.

We were still in contact with all of our friends in high school. Nick and Lexi had gotten married shortly after us, along with Luke and Vanessa, both couples expecting a child soon. Alex and Tori had broken up, but Alex met another girl in college and they'd gotten married last year. Alec and Natalie also broke up, and Alec somehow ended up with Tori, something I didn't see coming, but I was happy for them nonetheless. Emily had gotten pregnant again in college, but this time her baby's daddy decided to take responsibility and they have been raising their child together, recently getting engaged a couple months ago. She had apologized to all of us, finally taking responsibility for her actions. She was actually our friend now, and met up with us sometimes when we all hung out.

My mom had started dating in my second year of college, and she had gotten married a year later. Her new husband made her really happy, and as long as she was happy then I was happy. As for Zack's parents; his mom has started dating somebody recently. Zack was upset at first because he didn't want his mother to get hurt, but he met her boyfriend and as he said 'He didn't seem like a complete douche'. His father had become an alcoholic again, getting killed in a drunk driving accident and Zack had gone to his funeral even though they hadn't spoken in years. His brother had married Carly while we were in college and they had three kids, Harry, Jenny, and Ron. His sister was a teenager and a junior in high school, and according to Zack 'not having kids until she's 30'.

"Kids, listen to your mother!"

"Yes daddy," they yell in unison.

I roll my eyes at the fact that they listen to him instead of me.

"Come sit down kids, and I'll tell you guys a story," Zack suggests, probably tired of all the running they do in the house.

They both sit down on the floor in front of him as I take a seat next to him on the couch.

"Do you guys want to know the story of how mommy and daddy met?"

"Yeah!" They squeal in excitement.

"Well, your mother used to be my maid. She was with this troll named Alec," which earns a laugh from the kids as well as me, "But then she realized she would much rather be with me," he says cockily, making me roll my eyes, "We had some problems along the way. My crazy ex, who's a witch, (cue the gasps), tried to come between us, I messed up a little, okay a lot," he says as he sees my raised eyebrows, "But we got through it. We went to prom together, one of the best nights of my life (cue my blush), your mother was amazing in-" I clear my throat, "Zack," I scold hitting him on his arm, "Sorry, but you were! Sorry kids that's top secret information. But then we went to college together, got married, and did the same thing we did on prom, a lot of that, before we had you guys."

I roll my eyes at the end. He's still as perverted as ever, in fact it seems to worsen each year.

"Don't mind daddy guys, he's being a little naughty."

"I'll show you naughty, tonight in-"

I silence him with my glare as he gives me an innocent smile, "What? You know you want it," he says wiggling his eyebrows.

"In what?" James asks.

"Yeah," Lily agrees.

"Answer that question the way I think you're going to and you won't be getting that tonight," I say effectively silencing him.

"Um... And they all lived happily ever after," he substitutes.

"So you and mommy lived happily ever after?" Lily asks, with a nodding James.

"Along with Lily and James," I say, poking them both causing them to giggle.

Zack turns to me, looking at me with love in his eyes, "And that's how daddy knew that mommy was maid for him."

THE END.

Thank you to everyone who read, voted, and commented! I hope you enjoyed this story! :D