I Maid It Even Worse

The picture is of Zack's little sister Payton. ;) I hope you're enjoying the story so far. :) Please like/comment/vote, thanks!<3

**Zack's P.O.V**

I am such an idiot. Every single time Ari and I are getting along I always do something stupid and ruin it. First I called her a slut and I don't know what I did the second time but she ended up leaving me waiting outside the nurse's office. I looked for her all over the school, but I couldn't find her.

I'm currently in my room waiting for her to show up to work. As I look out my window and begin to think she probably won't be coming to work again so she doesn't have to be around me, I see her hobbling with crutches outside my window. I walk downstairs only to find her talking to Alec.

I clench my fists as I watch them exchange a few words and then she leans in and gives him a kiss.

He goes back to the kitchen and only then does Ari notice me. A scowl immediately comes on her face.

She starts hobbling her way around me and I silently follow her.

"Ari-"

"I have to change," she cuts me off.

I sigh as she goes to the bathroom to change. Change into what? My eyes widen as I realize she's still going to be wearing that uniform I made her wear as revenge.

And there are a lot of males who work in this house. Shit. I tug at my hair distractedly thinking of what to do. I'm pacing in the hallway when Ari comes out of the bathroom.

I can't help but let my eyes wander all over her body. I stand there speechless. But then I remember the little problem I have.

I grab Ari by the arm and start leading her upstairs. When I remember she has crutches. I bend down and pick her up.

"Zack, what are you-"

I ignore her and continue to carry her up the stairs not paying attention to her protests. I take her to my room and set her on my bed. I go and lock my door so nobody will barge in.

I turn around to find Ari glaring at me with her arms crossed over her chest.

Bad idea because that just uh enhances her chest more...

I gulp, silently praying she doesn't hear me. I don't want her to know that something that little could have such an affect on me.

"Zack-"

"Sorry Ari I just didn't want the guys here to hit on you," I interrupt.

Her eyes widen before I can see the unmistakeable pink tint to her cheeks.

"W-why would they hit on me?"

"Oh I don't know, maybe because your chest is basically on display," I say sarcastically.

"It's your fault I'm dressed like this," she scowls.

"I know and I was an idiot for doing that. I don't want any guy to look at you like that but me."

I cough nervously after realizing what I just said but Ari just glances at me as if she can't believe what I just said.

She sighs, "You couldn't have said that earlier? I didn't bring my regular maid outfit, I only have this skimpy one."

"Do you have any of the baggy clothes you used to wear?" I ask hopefully.

"No, but I guess I could borrow one of Alec's-"

"No," I immediately interrupt. "It's enough that I have to see you guys kiss, I don't want you to be parading around wearing his shirt."

"It's not like I force you to watch us kiss. You can look away at any time," she rolls her eyes.