The Beginning of the End

**Zack's P.O.V.**

Good morning x

I send that quick text to Ari before getting ready for school.

I shower, brush my teeth, and quickly put on some clothes while checking my phone to see Ari's 'good morning' text before going downstairs for some breakfast.

Dream about me last night? ;)

I pour myself some cereal sitting down to eat while waiting for Ari's reply.

Yeah actually I did.

I smirk, but just as I'm about to reply she texts again.

And no, it wasn't anything naughty!

I laugh at that knowing I would've turned it into something dirty.

Well I'll have to make sure they're naughty tonight. ;)

I eat my cereal as Ari and I text back and forth before grabbing my backpack and heading outside to my car.

My phone vibrates before I start the car and I check it to see Ari's reply.

Driving to school, text you later!

Driving is more important then me? :(

She hasn't texted back for a couple minutes when I start to get worried and spam her.

Baby?

Baby!?

Baby are you okay!?

I start panicking a little when my phone vibrates.

See, you got scared. Now let me drive. :p

I scowl and put my phone away without replying, starting my car and driving to school.

****

"So how are things with Lexi?" I ask a blushing Nick with a mischievous look on my face.

"Yeah, did you finally get some?" Luke says snickering.

Nick glares daggers at Luke, "See this is why I never told you guys! Stop teasing me," he pouts.

I smack Luke and laugh at Nick's pleased grin as Luke mutters about always being bullied.

"Stop worrying about my sex life and you won't have to be 'bullied' anymore," Nick says sticking his tongue out at Luke.

"At least I have a sex life," Luke shoots back.

I narrow my eyes suspiciously at him, "That's not something I want to hear when you're dating my cousin."

He gulps realizing what he just said while Nick bursts out laughing causing Luke to glare at him.

"Shut up Nick," he snaps, "and Zack we haven't gone that far dude."

"Good, don't ever go that far."

Luke rolls his eyes, "Dude she's my girlfriend eventually we might," but noticing my glare he adds, "Besides she's not a virgin so stop acting like I'm deflowering your cousin."

"She told you that?"

"Well yeah," Luke replies confused.

I just nod my head, knowing Vanessa lied to him. Thankfully, she never went that far with her asshole ex. But I'm not going to tell Luke that. She probably had a good reason for lying, which I'll ask her about later. I don't want to interfere with her new relationship. She deserves to be happy, but I don't want her to be lying to my best friend. Nothing good ever comes out of lying in a relationship.