She Really Maid Me Confused

I want to know if you guys like the story or not? So comment your thoughts, also like & vote. Thanks!<3 Enjoy :)

**Zack's P.O.V.**

"Honey, it's just for tonight. She doesn't want to leave Ariana alone for the night."

"But mom..." I whine.

I normally don't whine, but when the girl who hates you is staying with you for the night then I'm allowed to whine. How am I supposed to sleep knowing that Ari will only be a couple rooms down?

"This is not up for discussion Zack and I expect you to be polite to her," She tells me before leaving my room.

Just my luck. Karma must really hate me.

Ari seemed to not be down in the dumps today and I think that prick finally apologized to her. It was definitely nice to see her smiling at least.

I can hear my mom making a fuss downstairs which must mean that Ari arrived. Fuck. Get your shit together. Just don't be a jerk to her.

Don't mess it up like you always do.

Shut up. I won't fuck up this time.

I walk downstairs and stop when I see Ari. God, she looks beautiful. Her clothes are casual and yet she manages to look sexy in them. Effortless. She catches me looking. She blushes and quickly looks away. It's good to know I can still make her blush. That's enough to make me smile.

My mom's voice drives me out of my thoughts.

"Zack, would you please show Ari to the guest room?"

I gulp nervously.

"Uh sure mom."

I glance over at Ari waiting for her to follow. She hugs her mom goodbye then silently begins to follow me.

Should I say something?

Suddenly my palms start getting sweaty from being this close to her. I casually glance at her and god I just wanna take her right there. She's wearing a plain white t shirt and I can kind of make out the color of her bra, orange with pumpkins all over it. It's cute.

An "I wanna have my way with you right now Ari" kinda cute.

I don't think she knows she's teasing me. God, Ari the affects you have on me and you're not even trying. Imagine if you were trying. I don't know how I would survive then.

We still haven't said a word. Talk about awkward. I clear my throat and she nervously chews her lip.

Stop teasing me.

"Nice bra pumpkin," I smirk.

Fuck. She's gonna think I'm a perv.

Way to go Zack.

All she does is blush.

"Don't call me that," She rolls her eyes playfully.

I smile. So she's not mad anymore.

"You know you like it pumpkin," I wink.

She blushes again but says nothing.

"Did Sean apologize to you?"

Her eyes go wide and I just realize what I've said.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

"H-how did you know that?" She asks confused.

I don't know how to answer.

"I uh..."

What do I say? Fuck.

She looks up at me curiously.

"Y-you did that to him didn't you?" She asks.

"Did what?" I ask casually.

I beat the prick's ass that's what.

"You know what Zack," She rolls her eyes.

"He deserved it Ari," I say instantly getting mad.

She looks quite surprised actually.

Is it that hard for her to believe I care about her?

"Thanks," She smiles a genuine smile.

We finally reach the guest room and we both just stand there.

"Anything for you Ari."

Again she looks surprised at what I said, but immediately a blush starts to form on her cheeks.

She then unexpectedly hugs me.

She's hugging me.

I'm all for sex and all but this is just, wow. I never knew I could feel so much just by hugging a girl.

What are you doing to me Ari?

"Good night pumpkin," I whisper just before she goes inside and closes her door with a smile on her face.

You are the reason she's smiling.

And then I immediately start smiling because it's true. For once, I'm the reason why she's smiling. And I couldn't be happier.

Dude, you're completely whipped.