I Maid A Huge Mistake

**Zack's P.O.V.**

Idiot. I'm an idiot. A fucking idiot. I just messed up everything with Ari.

I kick the girl out of my house and head downstairs to try and find Ari again. I'm headed to the kitchen when I hear voices.

"Now just mix it together. Yeah, like that."

I watch quietly making sure not to be seen.

"T-thanks for showing me this Alec. My mom is gonna love this recipe for the bakery," Ari says.

And she blushes.

Why is she blushing for this prick?

"Sure thing," He smiles.

Smiling at my girl.

I think they're making some kind of cake because Ari is mixing some flour, eggs, and cake mix in a bowl.

The uniform has left her chest obviously visible and that prick is noticeable checking her out. Now I regret making the maids wear those new uniforms. But of course being the naive girl Ari is she doesn't notice.

If only she knew the kind of affect she has on guys. The kind of affect she has on me...

I wasn't thinking earlier. I changed the stupid maid's uniforms because I wanted to make Ari uncomfortable as payback for what happened today at school. But all I did was chase her away.

I admit it, I was jealous. The way she was hugging that guy. It just stung. Especially since we kissed the night before. It made me feel like that kiss meant nothing to her. That I meant nothing to her. Because that kiss meant everything to me.

"Ari, I uh was wondering if um maybe you would uh go on a date with me?"

Who does this guy think he is? He is really testing my temper. Ari and I might not be on good terms but I still consider her mine.

I really want to interrupt this conversation right now, but I want to know what she'll say. If maybe she still cares. If maybe there is still a chance for us...

"I would love to Alec."

See I knew she still cared- wait what?

She said yes.

She doesn't care about me...

No. No. No.

Ari, why are you doing this?

First that guy from school and now him?

You've got to be kidding me.

I've had enough of this. I walk into the kitchen and the guy scoots away from her.

"You're excused," I glare at the guy.

Remind me to get him fired.

He walks away quickly leaving me alone with Ari.

She's about to leave as well but I corner her and stop her from leaving.

"Ari, can we talk?"

"Sorry Mr. Kingston, I have to be getting back to work."

"Just let me explain Ari."

"Explain what? I was just another one of your girls. I get it, I shouldn't have expected this to last."

"No, you've got it all wrong Ari. Just let me explain. Please."

"Got what wrong Zack? Huh? The fact that I come to your house and you're in bed with some slut? There is nothing to explain to me. What we had was just a one time thing, I don't care about it anymore. So stop bringing it up."

She tries to leave again but I don't let her.

"Well how do you expect me to feel when I saw you hugging that guy in school? And yes, I saw," I say as I see the look of surprise on her face.

"What did you expect me to think of that huh Ari? I just told you how I felt about you and I see you hugging a guy the next day. Don't just blame this whole thing on me."

She's quiet for a while and just as I'm about to start talking again she starts laughing. Full out laughing.

"What's so funny?"

"You saw me hugging 'some guy'?" She laughs.

"I don't understand how that's supposed to be funny," I snap.

"Well that guy just happens to be my best friend. Him and his twin sister. I'm laughing because you think so low of me that you think I would be throwing myself at some other guy when I just got my first kiss. And with someone who I consider my brother. Maybe you should've just come up to me and asked instead of assuming the worst."

Best friend?

"I'm sor-" I start but she cuts me off.

"Save it. You had no reason not to trust me. I've never done anything wrong to deserve that. But you? Look at what happened earlier. You lost the little amount of my trust you had. As far as I'm concerned, I didn't do anything wrong. Now if you'll excuse me Mr. Kingston, I have to get back to work."

"Wait!"

"What?" She sighs.

"Are you still going on that date?"

Please say no. Please say no.

"That's none of your business."

"Just answer Ari," I snap.

But I'm so not jealous.

Okay, maybe a little bit.

"You have no right to be angry with me Zack. You ruined this, not me!" She snaps.

"Then let me fix it!"

"Please..." I beg.

"Zack, whatever we had it was nice while it lasted. I'm sorry, even though I have no reason to apologize. You were in bed with another girl, all I did was hug my best friend who I haven't seen in weeks. You have nobody to blame but yourself."

"Ari, please don't do this."

"I'm going on that date with Alec and you can't stop me Zack."

"The hell you are, you are mine Ari," I growl.

"I was yours Zack. Well at least I thought I was."

I feel something in the pit of my stomach and I realize it's guilt. She's right about everything. And the way she's glaring at me just makes me feel a thousand times worse.

"I'm going to move on from you Zack. I suggest you do the same."

She doesn't even spare me a second glance and walks out of the room.

I stand there pitying myself for a while before I go back up to my room. I don't think I can be near Ari without begging her to take me back.

Look at you, Zackary Kingston.

Begging for a girl...

Oh Ari, what have you done to me?

Tell me what your thoughts are on this chapter? :) Like/comment/vote! <3