This Time He Maid Me Jealous

Please like/comment/vote, it only takes a second! :) Hope you are liking the story so far. <3

**Ariana's P.O.V.**

Zack's little sister Payton has the biggest wardrobe I have ever seen. She has so many clothes, it took me almost two hours to finish the laundry. I just finished putting it back into her closet when I run into a hard chest in the hallway.

I assume it was Zack when I look up to find Alec. And he looks awful. His noise is bruised badly and it is starting to turn purple.

I can't help but think that this is all my fault.

"I'm so sorry," I apologize over and over again but Alec just chuckles and looks amused.

"Why are you laughing? That must've hurt!" I shriek.

"Ari, I've taken a punch before. I can handle it."

"You wouldn't have to if it wasn't for me!"

"It's okay, it wasn't your fault."

He smiles at me and pushes my hair behind my ear. He leans in slowly and I lean in to him as well, his lips have just gently brushed mine when someone clears their throat.

We jump apart, startled. Only to find Zack standing there looking extremely angry. What's his problem?

"Get back to work," he snaps.

I roll my eyes at his childish behavior.

"I'll talk to you later Alec," I lean in and give him a quick kiss before he walks away.

"Try to refrain from kissing your boyfriend on the job," Zack sneers.

Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning...

"I'll try," I smile innocently at him.

He looks confused as to why I'm being nice, but I'm just tired of this constant bickering. I know he hurt me and all, but I'm just going to let this grudge go and focus on my job.

Besides I have a boyfriend now, there is no point of me caring about what Zack thinks anymore.

"But I can't keep any promises," I joke.

But he just glares at me.

"Don't be such a slut Ari." He snaps.

I flinch from that comment. Is that what he thinks of me now?

He pales and I can see he senses how that hurt me because it looks like he regrets saying it. But that doesn't make it any better.

"Ari I didn't mean-"

I walk away without listening to him. I just need to get away. I won't let him see me cry because I can feel the tears coming.

Every time I try to be strong and try to play your game Zack, you always win.

Well no more, I'll play this little game of yours.

Because every game invented, it can always be cheated.

****

The next day Lexi senses there is something wrong and I have no choice but to tell her what happened.

"I can't believe him!"

I just roll my eyes. She used to basically obsess over Zack and his two other friends. But now she knows what he's actually like.

"Lexi, don't mention this to him or try to make him pay." I warn her.

"I don't know what you're talking about."